Mr. Tuberville goads to Washington

Ricky's one-hitter

Well gotta give the coach credit, that's a helluva audible to call.  

Go for the touchdown.  No wait, take the Field Goal.  Wait, I hate football.  I gotta look at the playbook first.  Fuck the refs.  Take a knee.  Go for 2.  Punch the woman next to you.

I got a fun callback from his office today.  I gotta say my alliteration helps my brain stay sharp.  It was regarding him insulting Biden's physical status while he, himself fell down a plane stair-car on all four limbs.  So it came out, "Tell that Alabama Asshole, Confederated Cunt, Four-Legged Failure he's wrong."  Well, apparently the message was not well received.  But this mental gymnastics of being against a bill before he was for it before he read it because it didn't exist because he hadn't been for it before voting against it while it didn't exist because an embryo bill exists and has worth before it's created after it's being supported by fathers against it prior to the creation of it is what this country is all about.  Right Senator Shitforbrains?

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, aggie08 said:

The complete cognitive dissonance to vote for today's GOP when you know that dumb fuck represents the party...

My small-business owner grad school classmate from the valley. “Oh oh, I actually live like a Democrat. But hey the GOP saves me money so I don’t care about anything else.” 

• Rage+1 3

7 minutes ago, aggie08 said:

The complete cognitive dissonance to vote for today's GOP when you know that dumb fuck represents the party...

You don't understand the constant woke attack we deal with every day. I was in the post office to mail a package, and the "lady" told me I had to have an address on it, pay postage, and that all these other people were in the "line" in front of me. I was so upset I almost rear-ended a car full of some kind of Mexicans with that Satanic Oompah music pumping out, and people started blowing their horns and telling me to "get out of the way" while I was trying to get the phone number for Border Patrol. I swear I couldn't take all this betrayal and so I hyperventilated and YES I kicked the damn EMT tapping on my window. AM I THE ONLY ONE WITH STANDARDS?

• Haha 2
  • Drool 2

• 1 month later...
Posted (edited)

He really thinks Russia should get a say on who is in NATO.

I’m old enough to remember when Republicans would take great delight in pissing off Russia, and in standing up to Russia.  Now Republicans carry Putin’s water.

Edited by atomheartbevo
  • Rage+1 1

3 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

He really thinks Russia should get a say on who is in NATO.

I’m old enough to remember when Republicans would take great delight in pissing off Russia, and in standing up to Russia.  Now Republicans carry Putin’s water.

yeah really bizarre that the group who grew up with the Soviet threat, Red Dawn now bow down to Russia

The KGB has strong long game 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1