Champions League 2017-2018

sidis

Hard foul on Lewandowski by Carbajal in the box about 12 seconds in, but the ref swallowed his whistle.

It was going to be a pass, not a shot, but anywhere else on the field, that's a foul. They just showed it again and color announcer boy continues to ignore the massive shove from the back.

Kimmich may or may not have been offsides on through ball into acres of space down the right-middle lane and as he approached the right side, he lowered his head to kick the ball, Navas cheated toward the middle to cut off the cross to Lewandowski, but Kimmich fired near post and BOOM...

BAYERN 1 - 0 MADRID

Ribery just blew an opportunity with an American-esque first touch.

24 minutes ago, Cheeseweasel said:

Imma say this expecting flack. Real Madrid get away with more shit than any team I've ever seen. Also, they cry foul more than any team I've ever seen.

it is known.  but no one can beat them in champions league.  period.

25 minutes ago, Cheeseweasel said:

Imma say this expecting flack. Real Madrid get away with more shit than any team I've ever seen. Also, they cry foul more than any team I've ever seen.

How things change so quickly, the title used to belong to Barcelona just a few years ago. I used to be jealous of Barca for it, love being the one that everyone is jealous of.

3 minutes ago, mdmost said:

Bayern looks like they don't have the horses to keep up. But go up 1-0 next leg and it's 0-0. 

They limped into the game and lost two more players during it. Fucking Madrid, always have a horseshoe up their ass. We should have at least Alaba back for the second leg, but losing Robben with Coman still out royally fucks the game plan. 

1 minute ago, Speedtrucker said:

Big road win with 2 away goals.

going to be a barn burner no doubt in Madrid.

i fully expect an Italian crew next week.

I've been wondering for a while now if Vazquez can be Dani Carvajal 2.0 as a right back. I got my answer today, he can. That's where I normally put Vazquez when playing FIFA HAHA

Edited by JNip