Several shot during 3rd night of Kenosha riots

clapclapclap

2 minutes ago, Cajun said:

Knock it off LeBron.

See how that works?  Or do I need to Google Translate in Chinese for ya?

No big deal. 2/3 of LeBron's Tweezer followers have no idea of who Kyle Rittenhouse is, never mind what year it is or their own name.

56 minutes ago, DDD Dad said:

Thoughts on New Glarus?

I assume you mean the brewery and not the town-which is charming btw. The brewery opened while we were living in Dane County, but I've never had it so no opinion. We liked Capital though and the craft beer market was on its ascendancy in Madison, Milwaukee, and Chicago so it was a lovely time for cheap (relatively) new experimental beers and stouts. Lovely as I was working while spouse was in school. We occasionally drank Point and I'll have to stretch my memory a little for some of the others but I was very fond of Cherry Rail from Door County for awhile. I think they've (Cherryland Brewing) since folded.

Fun bit of trivia, friend was from a family in New Glarus-all dairy farmers and they had some tradition dating back to Switzerland where each male pierced their ear. I used to rib a little bit: "so in simpatico with your herd?" I can't recall all the details though. Should call them up and chat.

I thought I'd never see a dumber prosecutor than hair product, smug boi bowing up to the judge while being owned from every imaginable angle.

That was until his fat butt buddy assistant said, "Hold my Zima and watch this!"

HO-LEE-SHIT!

Edited by Cajun
  • Haha 2

24 minutes ago, Harrison Bergeron said:

Looks like the ideological media and twatter shifting to attacking the judge. I'm sure by 6 p.m. he'll be a white supremacist.

I don't follow Fox/CNN/MSNBC/OANN but it's my understanding that a judge should ensure the defendant receives a fair trial while also *holding back. Regardless of how I feel about the outcome of any trial, leave the drama to the attorneys. I want a judge to be above that. This judge has had some moments (the cell phone thing was stupid and not that hard to corral) but is also under a microscope. I'm not willing to give him much more leeway than that. I can sit there in the box and think (to myself) that 'geebus that is a stupid line of questioning' regarding a prosecutor/defender but I'd be pissed if I thought the judge was trying to influence that. They fucking tell you (juror) what your role is and what you are to do so sit up there and make sure the rules are followed.

Edited by Mrs Whiggins
*presiding as impartial

2 hours ago, Johnny Sack said:

Hey fuckwit, I posted earlier in this thread that there were circumstances where it is okay to shoot unarmed people.  You and your CR buddies vehemently disagreed, mocked me, and negged me.  You claimed only a pussy would shoot someone who was unarmed.  I think there are all sorts of situations where it is perfectly justifiable to shoot someone who is not armed.

The point was I am quite certain all the CR asshats who thought my post was so terrible also think it was fine to shoot unarmed Ashli Babbitt (and on that I agree with you that is another example of a legitimate shooting by someone who is unarmed).

I just now notice you bumped and tagged me in a post I made in August 2020. WTF is wrong with you? Are you going back through all my posts looking for some sort of gotcha?  That’s some psycho shit there.

Just now, JimmyJames said:

I just now notice you bumped and tagged me in a post I made in August 2020. WTF is wrong with you? Are you going back through all my posts looking for some sort of gotcha?  That’s some psycho shit there.

C'mon man!  You know the thing.

This is Surly.

• Haha 4

8 minutes ago, BabaYaga said:

Request for 150 minutes of closing arguments.  Why not.....JFC

That is way too long and not effective.

If Binger uses his full 2 hours with his opening, the defense could probably win the case outright and instantly just by saying "in the interests of saving the jury from having to hear a rebuttal argument from Mr. Binger, we forego our closing argument.

Edited by Johnny Sack
  • Hook 'Em 1

17 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

I spent a little time reading the early pages of this thread.  Was pretty funny, actually.  Lot of loudmouths from back then have slinked away.  I give you credit for coming back despite repeatedly getting your skull caved in.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 3

13 minutes ago, Cheeseweasel said:

I would like to submit into evidence this picture from my youth. It was very reliable. 

tumblr_inline_moikb6dbOo1qz4rgp.gif

if you ever want to explain to women how horny a 14-17 year old dude is when he's going through puberty, show them this and explain it was more than sufficient to jackoff to.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

49 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

The judge had the entire courtroom, including the jury itself, giving the defense expert a round of applause right before he testified. The judge is a moron. 

Dr. Klahn is a great expert witness.  He is building a defense case of extraordinary magnitude.  He has the court’s gratitude.  Let’s all give Dr. Klahn a great big hand.  

Edited by Lobo

You guys got some nerve bitching about the cloak room when the last page on the Kenosha events is LeBron James, how many neg battles you've been in with people, a fat guy and a Twinkie Hansel and Gretel lure, and finally, getting your jollies from static as teenagers because your parents didn't subscribe to the erotic channel. You know, the other kids just went to the library and checked out the art books, lots of nakid pics in there and there you are: the family's next Michaelangelo.

The Kama Sutra is in the adult section, too.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 1

1 minute ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

You guys got some nerve bitching about the cloak room when the last page on the Kenosha events is LeBron James, how many neg battles you've been in with people, a fat guy and a Twinkie Hansel and Gretel lure, and finally, getting your jollies from static as teenagers because your parents didn't subscribe to the erotic channel. You know, the other kids just went to the library and checked out the art books, lots of nakid pics in there and there you are: the family's next Michaelangelo.

The Kama Sutra is in the adult section, too.

Thanks for checking in 

• Haha 1