Several shot during 3rd night of Kenosha riots

clapclapclap

2 hours ago, Captainant said:

Illegally obtaining a gun for a prohibited person through a strawman purchase is a felony. The fact it isn't being prosecuted as such is another perversion in this case.

Just like they didn't prosecture the same statue on the Columbine shooting, which was far more egregious. Not shocking 

Just now, workswithseed said:

Wasn't he not accused but legally a child rapist? 

He was a convicted and admitted child rapist - Brisket's point was that rittenhouse would not have known that, or the histories of any of his other victims, while pulling the trigger.

1 minute ago, Johnny Sack said:

At least Rosenbaum died doing what he loved, chasing and assaulting minors.

Working hard at distracting from rittenhouse's vigilantism, felony possession of a firearm by prohibited person, and emphasizing the contempt for his victims. Keep on showing off those christian values, mr silver spoon church community leader. 

1 minute ago, immortal13 said:

Just like they didn't prosecture the same statue on the Columbine shooting, which was far more egregious. Not shocking 

idk if you knew this, but the Columbine shooters weren't exactly capable of standing trial after committing suicide. But I'm not sure how you "prosecture" something anyways

• Hook 'Em 2

2 hours ago, Captainant said:

Back to the trial rules... It's absurd that the judge did not allow any other video of rittenhouse from prior public social media posts where he was punching a girl and another where he commented that he wished he had the chance to shoot some shoplifters. 

Statements like that, along with interviews with media outlets just days prior to the shooting, go to the heart of his self defense argument. If you go somewhere looking for a fight and start trouble and then get in trouble, is it really self defense, or just losing a fight you instigated?

I'm just generally concerned that his defense is using the police argument of "split second" decision making that ignores the totality of factors that put that person in the position to defend themselves. It completely ignores the agency and decisions made by the defendant that led to their deadly use of force. 

It's the thin blue line protecting one of their own who was able to "hunt down" protesters like they want to.

And it's typical for the prohibited person making the purchase to also be charged with conspiracy to violate federal law if they orchestrated the purhcase like rittenhouse did. And another 10 year/$100k penalty if the prohibited person possesses the gun.

We have gun laws. We should be fucking using them.

He tried to retreat, bro. Do you have even the slightest idea of how self-defense laws work. I get it that you want him burned at the stake for obvious reasons that I won't CR up this thread with, but his actions were textbook self-defense regardless of any social media comment he made. He will likely be acquitted and from the facts of the video footage and how it relates to the law, he probably should be. 

• Fuck You 1

6 minutes ago, Johnny Sack said:

And if he was a black or Mexican guy at Charlottesville who shot three Proud Boys who attacked him under the exact same fact pattern, you'd be typing your War and Peace length defense.

He removed two scumbags from the planet.

Let's play that out:

I really want to go someplace where I can shoot Proud Boys.

I purposefully illegally obtain a weapon in order to do so.

I purposefully travel to where the Proud Boys I have professed a desire to shoot are.

I shoot and kill said people.

Yeah, you went hunting for Proud Boys and purposefully broke a law in order to make your hunt effective.  Nope, I wouldn't absolve you.  And I sure as HELL wouldn't praise you.  You brought about the death of other human beings.  You WANTED to.  You are HAPPY that you did so.  That's fucked up.

And I say this as 1) someone who HATES Nazis, with every fiber of my being, 2) put myself in a position to counter the actions of certain Nazis, 3) certain Nazis approached me trying to engage, but 4) I did not engage, because violence is a shitty, shitty, outcome.  Did I WANT to punch a Nazi in the face?  A part of me sure as shit did.  But I did not put myself in that position purposefully seeking and hoping for violence, and purposefully (and illegally, in KR's case) procuring the instruments to achieve the goal of violence and death.

So, sorry, I would absolutely not absolve some fantasy social justice version of KR who went  hunting Proud Boys and bagged a few.  I wouldn't think the world was a worse-off place because those Proud Boys aren't in it anymore....but the outcome of one person killing another is a bad and avoidable outcome, and thus shouldn't be celebrated.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, Captainant said:

He was a convicted and admitted child rapist - Brisket's point was that rittenhouse would not have known that, or the histories of any of his other victims, while pulling the trigger.

Working hard at distracting from rittenhouse's vigilantism, felony possession of a firearm by prohibited person, and emphasizing the contempt for his victims. Keep on showing off those christian values, mr silver spoon church community leader. 

idk if you knew this, but the Columbine shooters weren't exactly capable of standing trial after committing suicide. But I'm not sure how you "prosecture" something anyways

Omg you're dense as fuck. You were talking about prosecution of the straw purchaser, which was obviously neither of the two. You can't really be this stupid?

17 minutes ago, Bravo said:

How did he instigate? Being armed is not instigating and he was trying to flee a situation and was being chased. 2 separate people he shot went after his gun as he was attempting to flee. He did not make the 3 people he shot do what they did. That was their choice to chase him, go after his weapon, hit over the head with a skateboard while on ground and pulling a gun all while he was attempting to flee.  Him fleeing is the key here. 

the wifebeater guy probably skateboarded his way to the protest which voided his right to use it as a weapon.  which he did.  so he broke the law first so we're all cool

4 minutes ago, Captainant said:

He is not charged with felony possession of a firearm by a prohibited person and was not a vigilante.  He was rendering medical aid, putting out fires, and cleaning up -- not shooting arsonists, looters and rioters -- at all times UNTIL certain arsonists and rioters chose to attack him.  They fucked around.  They found out.  It is 100 percent on them.  The only person Kyle Rittenhouse was a threat to were the scumbags who first attacked him.  Kid was disciplined and steady enough to only shoot his attackers and not any bystanders.

• Fuck You 1

5 minutes ago, immortal13 said:

but his actions were textbook self-defense regardless of any social media comment he made.

1 guy is bad because he made some comments on social media some time in the past.

the other guy is good, because despite having an actual felony conviction, nobody knew that at the time.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Johnny Sack said:

Had he shot someone in the act of looting, maybe.  That's not what happened though.  He shot someone who was attacking him. And then shot two more people who attacked him.  It really is that simple.  

He was nonviolent until attacked.  The pedo was pissed Kyle was putting out the fire and started chasing him.  Someone behind Kyle fired a couple shots. When he went for Kyle's gun, as the reporter on scene witnessed and will testify, Kyle shot him.

The second guy hit him with a skateboard in his head and was winding up to do it again when Kyle shot him center mass.

The third guy had a gun.  He put his hands up trying to fake surrender. Then lunged at Kyle, who turned his bicep into spaghetti.

How dare he try to put out that dumpster fire. He deserved to be murdered!

7 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Let's play that out:

I really want to go someplace where I can shoot Proud Boys.

I purposefully travel to where the Proud Boys I have professed a desire to shoot are.

Yeah, you went hunting for Proud Boys and purposefully broke a law in order to make your hunt effective.  Nope, I wouldn't absolve you.  And I sure as HELL wouldn't praise you.  You brought about the death of other human beings.  You WANTED to.  You are HAPPY that you did so.  That's fucked up.

And I say this as 1) someone who HATES Nazis, with every fiber of my being, 2) put myself in a position to counter the actions of certain Nazis, 3) certain Nazis approached me trying to engage, but 4) I did not engage, because violence is a shitty, shitty, outcome.  Did I WANT to punch a Nazi in the face?  A part of me sure as shit did.  But I did not put myself in that position purposefully seeking and hoping for violence, and purposefully (and illegally, in KR's case) procuring the instruments to achieve the goal of violence and death.

So, sorry, I would absolutely not absolve some fantasy social justice version of KR who went  hunting Proud Boys and bagged a few.  I wouldn't think the world was a worse-off place because those Proud Boys aren't in it anymore....but the outcome of one person killing another is a bad and avoidable outcome, and thus shouldn't be celebrated.

None of that shit matters in the trial (I do kind of laugh at "travel" like this kid going 20 miles to a community he worked in and has friends is some big factor).  Would your opinion be different if Kyle was 4 months older and legally purchased the rifle?

But again, would you convict the black guy in my hypothetical of murder?

• Fuck You 1

47 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

We do use our gun laws.*

*  But mostly against black people.  Because white people are SUPPOSED to have guns.  Black people, not so much.

This.  Setting aside any argument as to the precise legalities.....holy fuck, we have a real fucking problem with not just being okay with the outcome of a situation being "I shot someone dead," we fucking celebrate it.  As a human being, you should see most every situation that results in "guy got shot and killed" as a bad outcome, a failure.  If you can retreat and not suffer harm, then you should avoid shooting and killing someone.  Shooting and killing someone is the absolute last resort, and you shouldn't go out there HOPING you get to do so.

And yes, KR was HOPING he got to do so.  How do we know?  For fuck's sake, he fucking TOLD US, in plain english, that he wished he could go out and shoot people.

And this.  He wasn't there to clean up trash and help old ladies cross the street.  He strapped up and went hunting.  How do we know?  Again, he fucking TOLD US that's what he wanted to do.

I really want to go someplace where I can shoot people.

I purposefully travel to where the people I have professed a desire to shoot are.

Man, that's a lot of effort to go through to say "man, I never saw that coming!  I didn't want to shoot anyone, I had no choice!"  Because to say that would be a lie.

Brisket somehow playing the race card in a white on white incident. Bravo, Sir.

2 minutes ago, immortal13 said:

He tried to retreat, bro. Do you have even the slightest idea of how self-defense laws work. I get it that you want him burned at the stake for obvious reasons that I won't CR up this thread with, but his actions were textbook self-defense regardless of any social media comment he made. He will likely be acquitted and from the facts of the video footage and how it relates to the law, he probably should be. 

I purposefully travel to where the people I have professed a desire to shoot are.

SelF dEfEnSe!!one!!!

Just now, immortal13 said:

Omg you're dense as fuck. You were talking about prosecution of the straw purchaser, which was obviously neither of the two. You can't really be this stupid?

Also no, I clearly stated that rittenhouse should be facing conspiracy charges for coordinating the strawman purchase for a prohibited person, in addition to felony charges for possession of a firearm by a prohibited person. 

2 minutes ago, Johnny Sack said:

He is not charged with felony possession of a firearm by a prohibited person and was not a vigilante.  He was rendering medical aid, putting out fires, and cleaning up -- not shooting arsonists, looters and rioters -- at all times UNTIL certain arsonists and rioters chose to attack him.  They fucked around.  They found out.  It is 100 percent on them.  The only person Kyle Rittenhouse was a threat to were the scumbags who first attacked him.  Kid was disciplined and steady enough to only shoot his attackers and not any bystanders.

If you repeat the party line enough, useful idiots will start repeating it for you. Keep on repeating your mantra that rittenhouse was a good boy who dundonuffinwrong and deffo isn't hanging out with domestic terrorists who also stormed the capitol in a fascist insurrection attempt earlier this year.

Good thing definitely wasn't posting videos two weeks prior wistfully wishing he could shoot people he arbitrarily decided were shoplifters. That'd be a real bitch if a jury had that information.

2 minutes ago, Captainant said:

SelF dEfEnSe!!one!!!

Also no, I clearly stated that rittenhouse should be facing conspiracy charges for coordinating the strawman purchase for a prohibited person, in addition to felony charges for possession of a firearm by a prohibited person. 

If you repeat the party line enough, useful idiots will start repeating it for you. Keep on repeating your mantra that rittenhouse was a good boy who dundonuffinwrong and deffo isn't hanging out with domestic terrorists who also stormed the capitol in a fascist insurrection attempt earlier this year.

Good thing definitely wasn't posting videos two weeks prior wistfully wishing he could shoot people he arbitrarily decided were shoplifters. That'd be a real bitch if a jury had that information.

No one who did not first unjustifiably attack Kyle Rittenhouse stopped a bullet.  Which is why he will be acquitted.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 1

22 minutes ago, ChickenSandwich said:

1 & 3 seem to apply directly to this new FBI video, you need some mental gymnastics to say otherwise

Does new FBI footage of Kyle Rittenhouse shooting PROVE self defence? ...YOU DECIDE - Bing video

Ritt: :20 - "Anyone Need any medical

again at 1:00 "Anyone need any medical"

1:20 (unknow) "Let's get him"

1:40 - Ziminski "You won't do shit motherfucker"

1:48 - Rosenbaum - "Fuck You"

• Hook 'Em 1

18 minutes ago, Captainant said:

Do you feel like Rittenshouse should receive the same punishment as the two minors who premeditatively murdered an Uber Eats driver in DC?  Will that be acceptable to you?  If this crime is somehow worse, please show your work.....

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 1

Ya know, it's funny - there is precedent for sherrifs and law enforcement proactively detaining people, wanting to prevent the "inherent danger that comes with untrained individuals operating as a self-appointed security force in our streets". But wouldn't ya know it, they only did it when people brought guns to protest the KKK. Weird that the police didn't mind as much when people brought guns to intimidate a police brutality protest.

9 minutes ago, ChickenSandwich said:

Do you feel like Rittenshouse should receive the same punishment as the two minors who premeditatively murdered an Uber Eats driver in DC?  Will that be acceptable to you?  If this crime is somehow worse, please show your work.....

considering the minors took a plea deal, along with being tried as children, I'd argue that these cases are significantly different. Besides, they both received the maximum possible punishment and will be incarcerated for eight and six years respectively. So yeah, I guess they got a worse deal than this other violent minor did?

Don't you have some COVID stats to post now that the numbers are good again, anyways? Or some election to investigate?

Edited by Captainant
  • Fuck You 1

4 minutes ago, Captainant said:

Ya know, it's funny - there is precedent for sherrifs and law enforcement proactively detaining people, wanting to prevent the "inherent danger that comes with untrained individuals operating as a self-appointed security force in our streets". But wouldn't ya know it, they only did it when people brought guns to protest the KKK. Weird that the police didn't mind as much when people brought guns to intimidate a police brutality protest.

considering the minors took a plea deal, along with being tried as children, I'd argue that these cases are significantly different. Besides, they both received the maximum possible punishment and will be incarcerated for eight and six years respectively. So yeah, I guess they got a worse deal than this other violent minor did?

Don't you have some COVID stats to post now that the numbers are good again, anyways? Or some election to investigate?

Mean social media tweets >>>> premeditation. Got it. 

Love to still be living rent free in the 2 cent head of yours. 

Edited by ChickenSandwich
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, ChickenSandwich said:

Love to still be living rent free in the 2 cent head of yours. 

so I know you'd like to move right past your talking point being hollow and post some more chickenshit, but can you revisit the "DC Uber shooting" and their punishment? The two situations aren't really comparable but you've made the comparison to me out of the blue twice now.

Is there a specific aspect to the two cases that you'd like to compare, or are you simply stating that you'd like to see rittenhouse with the same punishment as them - a long period of incarceration? 

11 minutes ago, ChickenSandwich said:

Huh?  Nobody is citing to "mean social media."  They are citing to statements he made about specifically wanting to do.....the very thing that he ended up doing.  A statement of "I really want to do X" seems pretty relevant to the question of whether the person had the intent to do X.

And yeah, the issue here ain't the race of the shooter and victim, it's how law enforcement and DAs treat similar situations where the race of the person with the gun is different.  See the piece cited by Captainant above -- showing up with a gun to face troublemakers is heavily frowned upon by law enforcement, and is prosecuted......in one case.  In another, KR is practically deputized and is lionized by the "back the blue" crowd.  Johnny talks about a double standard without grasping the irony at all.

Black people do what KR did, they get prosecuted.  Shit, they get arrested before they get a chance to fire a shot.  And if it turns out they obtained the weapon illegally?  Sheeeeeit......they're gonna be buried UNDER the jail.  

The law enforcement and prosecutorial double standard is staring us all in the face.  All while y'all ridiculously try a game of "whatabout?"  It's why nothing will change.  A white kid can go hunting, and walk.  A black guy shows up even carrying, and he gets arrested, because:

“I believe self-defense is the right of all citizens, but we cannot ignore the inherent danger that comes with untrained individuals operating as a self-appointed security force in our streets,” Sheriff Mike Andrews wrote in a statement. “This is why there has to be ground rules, an orderly process for demonstrations in our community before someone gets hurt. The climate in our country leaves us with no other choice than to face this issue head on.”

Fascinating.

EDIT: by the way, I actually don't have a problem with what Sheriff Andrews did, in general.  People showing up with guns just makes the situation that much more volatile, and is a purposeful attempt to provoke a violent outcome.  Good law enforcement should do what is within their legal power to reduce the likelihood of a violent outcome.

Edited by Brisketexan

You seem to feel he should hang for his use of self defense (allegedly) and have been dumping your purse all over this thread spewing non-sense or just flat out irrelevant information to the case at hand. Your walls of outrage text for the Uber Eats murder seem to be missing, so my question is are you ok with them charging Rittenhouse as a minor and receiving the maximum sentence?  Or will you further continue to lose your mind?  I’m just curious where your hypocrisy starts and ends. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2
  • Fuck You 1

Just now, Brisketexan said:

Huh?  Nobody is citing to "mean social media."  They are citing to statements he made about specifically wanting to do.....the very thing that he ended up doing.

And yeah, the issue here ain't the race of the shooter and victim, it's how law enforcement and DAs treat similar situations where the race of the person with the gun is different.  See the piece cited by Captainant above -- showing up with a gun to face troublemakers is heavily frowned upon by law enforcement, and is prosecuted......in one case.  In another, KR is practically deputized and is lionized by the "back the blue" crowd.  Johnny talks about a double standard without grasping the irony at all.

Black people do what KR did, they get prosecuted.  Shit, they get arrested before they get a chance to fire a shot.  And if it turns out they obtained the weapon illegally?  Sheeeeeit......they're gonna be buried UNDER the jail.  

The law enforcement and prosecutorial double standard is staring us all in the face.  All while y'all ridiculously try a game of "whatabout?"  It's why nothing will change.  A white kid can go hunting, and walk.  A black guy shows up even carrying, and he gets arrested, because:

“I believe self-defense is the right of all citizens, but we cannot ignore the inherent danger that comes with untrained individuals operating as a self-appointed security force in our streets,” Sheriff Mike Andrews wrote in a statement. “This is why there has to be ground rules, an orderly process for demonstrations in our community before someone gets hurt. The climate in our country leaves us with no other choice than to face this issue head on.”

Fascinating.

He has tried to introduce social media posts as being relevant to the case multiple times. 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Johnny Sack said:

This will make for a nice sermon Sunday morning at your church.

“Fellow parishioners, grab your assault rifle in defense of random car dealership 30 miles away. It’s what Jesus would want you to do.”

You are right about one thing though. He’s a 17 year old white kid that the cops support. He will walk. 

If he had been a 17 year old black kid walking around with an AK the cops would have shot him dead long before he had the chance to protect the car dealership. And the most disgusting thing about you and people like you, is you would be ok with that outcome. 

Just fucking vile.

• Hook 'Em 2

4 minutes ago, Johnny Sack said:

Rittenhouse shot multiple rounds in a crowd dispatching three attackers without injuring a single bystander in a hostile and chaotic environment.  He demonstrated what one motivated individual and his rifle can accomplish.  Outstanding.  

spacer.png

So you support Lee Harvey Oswald, Charles Whitman and Kyle.  All murderers. All white.

Again will this be part of your Sunday morning sermon?

24 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

“Fellow parishioners, grab your assault rifle in defense of random car dealership 30 miles away. It’s what Jesus would want you to do.”

You are right about one thing though. He’s a 17 year old white kid that the cops support. He will walk. 

If he had been a 17 year old black kid walking around with an AK the cops would have shot him dead long before he had the chance to protect the car dealership. And the most disgusting thing about you and people like you, is you would be ok with that outcome. 

Just fucking vile.

Wrong.  Kid only shot when attacked.  Which isn’t an issue for anyone who has any sense.  You are the one obsessed with race and applying different standards based on race.  

Race has shit all to do with this.  It doesn’t matter what the color was of anyone involved. There is video of what happened. And it exonerates Kyle.  I’d have the same opinion on self defense if he was black.  You’re the one whose opinion would change.  

Edited by Johnny Sack
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 1

Preacher Sack: Do any of you people know who Charles Whitman was? ... None of you dumbasses knows? Parishioner Cowboy. 

Parishioner Cowboy: Sir, he was that guy who shot all those people from that tower in Austin Texas, sir! 

Preacher Sack: That's affirmative. Charles Whitman killed 12 people from a 28 story observation tower at the University of Texas from distances of up to 400 yards. Anybody know who Lee Harvey Oswald was? Parishioner Snowball. 

Parishioner Snowball: Sir, he shot Kennedy, sir! 

Preacher Sack: That's right, and do you know how far away he was? 

Parishioner Snowball: Sir, it was pretty far, from that book suppository building, sir! [church crowd laughs] 

Preacher Sack: All right, knock it off. 250 feet. He was 250 feet away and shooting at a moving target. Oswald got off three rounds with an old Italian bolt action rifle in only six seconds and scored two hits, including a head shot. Do any of you people know where these individuals learned how to shoot? Parishioner Joker. 

Parishioner Joker: Sir, in the marines, sir! 

Preacher Sack: In the marines, outstanding. Those individuals showed what one motivated marine and his rifle can do. And before you ladies leave my church, you'll all be able to do the same thing! 

- Amen 

• Fuck You 1

16 minutes ago, Johnny Sack said:

Wrong.  Kid only shot when attacked.  Which isn’t an issue for anyone who has any sense.  You are the one obsessed with race and applying different standards based on race.  

Race has shit all to do with this.  It doesn’t matter what the color was of anyone involved. There is video of what happened. And it exonerates Kyle.  I’d have the same opinion on self defense if he was black.  You’re the one whose opinion would change.  

No you wouldn't

I have taken a break from this forum but I come back in to see Johnny Pud proudly taking his Black Rifle Coffee enema in front of everyone while he still obsesses over race by whining about others being obsessed by race.  Cool.  See ya 'round.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2
  • Fuck You 1

4 minutes ago, Chooky said:

I have taken a break from this forum but I come back in to see Johnny Pud proudly taking his Black Rifle Coffee enema in front of everyone while he still obsesses over race by whining about others being obsessed by race.  Cool.  See ya 'round.

I’m obsessed with race by posting on a thread about a white guy shooting three other white guys and questioning others about why they think race is an issue?

You people are insane.  

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 1

1 minute ago, Johnny Sack said:

I’m obsessed with race by posting on a thread about a white guy shooting three other white guys and questioning others about why they think race is an issue?

You people are insane.  

He just walked up to cops with an AR in hand. He will walk for one reason and one reason only. If you can’t see how his race allowed him to do all that and get off you are simply beyond all help.

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, Johnny Sack said:

You people are insane.  

From one white guy to another:  kiss my entire ass, you frantic twat.  I have almost zero interest in this case, so drink my balls.  I know for a fact that you're here to vehemently defend this pudgy, little dolt because he's now the frumpy hood ornament on the clown car of another talking point movement.  Based on who he represents and who he shot you had your had rammed up his rotund ass the moment he pulled the trigger.  I can listen to two hours of talk radio tomorrow and I'd know exactly what's been spewing out of that sewer under your nose for the last six months.  

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Fuck You 1

I think the racial/anti-semitism elements of this case are somewhat overblown.  What is becoming readily apparent though is that unlike the tired movie trope of the the guy saying, "Oh, so I can spend the rest of my life looking over my shoulder?"  Kyle is literally going to spend the rest of his life looking over his shoulder.  He may carry for the rest of his life for protection, he may walk on this, but he is going to be a marked man for the rest of his days.  He may be celebrated in some corners, but he's gonna have a bullseye on his back for decades.  I kinda feel bad for him.

2 minutes ago, Lobo said:

I think the racial/anti-semitism elements of this case are somewhat overblown.

If i remember correctly, the rosenbaum guy was wearing jean shorts, and thats already valid grounds for getting shot. 

secondly, he was shouting a racial slur, “shoot me, nigga”, so what rittenhouse really did was just put down a racialist. 

• Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, Bravo said:

I see race card still being played in a case where a white guy shot some white guys. I admire the dedication to the dem playbook. 

It’s not about who they shot. It’s about guys like Sack defending the “right” of white guys to go around with guns shooting whoever they damn well please. Pointing out they don’t extend the same privileges to blacks. The white German nazis killed a lot of white guys too.

• Fuck You 1

1 hour ago, JimmyJames said:

Just fucking vile.

But that's just the thing, it doesn't matter how "vile" you think he is.... I think you're vile. For what it's worth, I think his presence there was stupid and reckless.  But what matters is did he break any laws? Besides a possible misdemeanor of unlawful carrying(which I'm not sure he was charged with), he did not. He shouldn't have even been arrested and charged. But hey, just to appease your outrage(and we all know why you're outraged), let's burn him at the stake in the town square. Fucking dumbass

Edited by immortal13

19 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

He just walked up to cops with an AR in hand. He will walk for one reason and one reason only. If you can’t see how his race allowed him to do all that and get off you are simply beyond all help.

He is going to walk because there are videos of what happened showing he shot three people who were attacking him.  That’s why he is going to walk.  You can weep for those dickheads who were attacking a minor who wasn’t threatening them all you want.  I guess you have sympathy for the kiddie diddler and not the minor he was assaulting.  You should reflect on that.  

Kyle was on video doing nothing wrong.   He was attacked.  He used legal force to stop the attack.  Case closed.  

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 1

13 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

It’s not about who they shot. It’s about guys like Sack defending the “right” of white guys to go around with guns shooting whoever they damn well please. Pointing out they don’t extend the same privileges to blacks. The white German nazis killed a lot of white guys too.

Anyone who is attacked like Kyle was has the right to defend himself.  You apparently think he shouldn’t have shot his attackers.  I disagree.  

• Fuck You 1

Kyle reminds me of Morrie Kessler from "Goodfellas."  Even if I told him how close he is to being murdered once this is all over, he'd never believe me. 

One of his victims was somewhat connected.  They never, ever forget.  Kyle's better off remaining in custody of the state.  He'll be dead before the decade is out.  

Just now, Lobo said:

Kyle reminds me of Morrie Kessler from "Goodfellas."  Even if I told him how close he is to being murdered once this is all over, he'd never believe me. 

One of his victims was somewhat connected.  They never, ever forget.  Kyle's better off remaining in custody of the state.  He'll be dead before the decade is out.  

Nah.  He’ll be fine. I guess some others can test him if they want.  Didn’t work out well for the last three.  

• Fuck You 1

Kid won't be able to just walk around with an assault rifle every day for the rest of his life with police backup.  I agree with your sentiment that he was acting in self defense.  But he's going to die via homicide.  And he's going to die by the end of this decade. 

These union guys just never fucking learn.  They're like Pesci in "Casino"...they'll just keep coming for Kyle over and fucking over again until he's dead.  Good news for him though is it'll be quick.  Surely you've had some experience with union reps in the trucking industry being in the grocery business.  They hold grudges.  It'll get farmed out, but the kid is gonna die before his 30th birthday.  And they're gonna send his mother a bouquet of flowers.

11 minutes ago, Johnny Sack said:

He is going to walk because there are videos of what happened showing he shot three people who were attacking him.  That’s why he is going to walk.  You can weep for those dickheads who were attacking a minor who wasn’t threatening them all you want.  I guess you have sympathy for the kiddie diddler and not the minor he was assaulting.  You should reflect on that.  

Kyle was on video doing nothing wrong.   He was attacked.  He used legal force to stop the attack.  Case closed.  

He went there that night with an AR to kill people. He accomplished his goal and you support it. That’s why you posted the full metal jacket clip about Charles Whitman and Oswald. You are one sick puppy.

1 minute ago, Bravo said:

dafuq

No good?  one of his victims' family is juiced in.  I keep tabs with all my union guys in Chicago/Milwaukee.  We've been in the business for 100 years.  There's some bloodthirsty distant relatives.  Kyle is going to die before his 30th birthday and that's all there is to it.  And you're gonna sit back and take it.