Several shot during 3rd night of Kenosha riots

clapclapclap

1 minute ago, wildcat09 said:

I love the bullshit that he was just there to help people with medical care, etc.

There were a ton of leftist street medics at just about every BLM rally and every other type of lefty protest last year. None of them ever shot anyone. You know why? Because they didn't bring guns, they brought fucking medical supplies. And they often ended up treating neo-nazis who wanted them dead, because they were actually at those events for the purpose of providing medical care to people, not to find an excuse to shoot someone.

okay, so what was grosskreutz doing there with a handgun?

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, goatsaag said:

Should he have been there? No. Should he have had a gun? No. Was he attacked and then shot in self defense? Yes. Should anyone out there think he's some sort of hero? Fuck no. But he's almost definitely going to get off any murder charge and I have a hard time understanding people who have watched all of the videos of the incident and believe otherwise.

you are charged with being correct on all counts.  bailiff, give this man an award.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, Johnny Sack said:

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Is the guy in the first pic on the ground holding an AR our Hero boy Kyle and is this before or after he had already killed someone? Because it was after he had already killed someone then the actions of the people subduing him can easily be justified to prevent him from killing anyone else. I kind of wish that skateboard had been a deadly weapon if that’s the case. 

53 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

Sack and crew just want the right to be able to walk around with AR guns, talk to cops while holding them, and shoot whoever they damn well please.

It’s called little dick syndrome and incel Kyle is now their ultimate hero since he actually did what they fantasize about doing. 

So of course they’re going to defend him to the death. 

We already have that right. Take your low key CR shit to the CR 

• Hook 'Em 3

9 minutes ago, goatsaag said:

Is part of your argument really 18 = self defense but he's 17 so it was murder? Because that makes zero sense.

This is an "interesting" case in general because clearly Rittenhouse seems like a shitty person and he's being backed and lauded as a hero by a bunch of shitty people. At the same time, his actual actions here where he shot and killed people were in self defense.

Should he have been there? No. Should he have had a gun? No. Was he attacked and then shot in self defense? Yes. Should anyone out there think he's some sort of hero? Fuck no. But he's almost definitely going to get off any murder charge and I have a hard time understanding people who have watched all of the videos of the incident and believe otherwise.

I see you're new here

• Hook 'Em 2

2 minutes ago, ChickenSandwich said:

attempted murder by three different individuals who unknowingly were attacking someone who shot a pedo in self defense.  

Looks more like a small dicked incel commiting murder to me. Don’t see any pedos in the photos but I guess you can spot em. 

Just now, JimmyJames said:

Looks more like a small dicked incel commiting murder to me. Don’t see any pedos in the photos but I guess you can spot em. 

no, no, as you pointed out previously, these photos were after he shot the racist pedo (see Pedo using the N word prior to assaulting a minor - hate crime?)

2 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

You don’t have the right to shoot whoever you damn well please. That’s the problem with you idiots. You think you do. 

Anyone that is not restricted from owning a gun can if they are acting in self-defense, bro. It wouldn't be hard for you to fuck around and find out. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1
  • Fuck You 1

7 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

You don’t have the right to shoot whoever you damn well please. That’s the problem with you idiots. You think you do. 

you also dont have the right to chase people, hit em with a skateboard, or throw a flying kick at them. 

but if you disagree, i suggest you try it in public.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, 52-80 said:

spacer.png

oh hey, its the guy with a rap sheet of domestic violence, burglary, and DUI while carrying loaded weapon.... but kyle couldnt have known any of that in the moment when he was literally pounced on by said guy. 

Guy tried to fake surrender then quick draw.  Kyle then disarmed him.  Literally.  After Kyle is acquitted of these false charges this person should be charged with aggravated assault against a minor.

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Fuck You 1

1 minute ago, 52-80 said:

spacer.png

oh hey, its the guy with a rap sheet of domestic violence, burglary, and DUI while carrying loaded weapon.... but kyle couldnt have known any of that in the moment when he was literally pounced on by said guy. 

"Hey let's go chase down that guy with an AR-15!!! Yeah fuck that guy, man!"

What could go wrong?

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Johnny Sack said:

See that thing in his left hand?

spacer.png

you happen to scope the rifle in his other hand, champ? Shit just look at the footage from people who weren't holding rifles at the protest to see what sort of energy the wannabe cops and militiamen had (also lulz for the twitter handle, this video is from like page 4 of this thread). The first victim is even featured at 1:04 - and you're right, he's super unstable and IIRC, had just been released from a mental hospital.

Every one of those gravy seals had at least one hand on their rifles at all times with mags in, and were fucking TENSE. Rittenhouse went there with a deadly weapon with the intent to "protect peoples property' - which again, he does not have the right or privilege to do. Especially with an illegally obtained and possessed firearm

Man, I do remember when johnny sack and the rest of the blue lives matter gang were stanning for rittenhouse so CERTAIN that he was being attacked with a plastic bag. Such correctness and accuracy continues!

It'd really be silly if sack posted a bunch of pictures of the crowd of people he fired into retaliating and trying to disarm him as if it vindicated the initial shooting

4 minutes ago, Captainant said:

you happen to scope the rifle in his other hand, champ? Shit just look at the footage from people who weren't holding rifles at the protest to see what sort of energy the wannabe cops and militiamen had (also lulz for the twitter handle, this video is from like page 4 of this thread). The first victim is even featured at 1:04 - and you're right, he's super unstable and IIRC, had just been released from a mental hospital.

Every one of those gravy seals had at least one hand on their rifles at all times with mags in, and were fucking TENSE. Rittenhouse went there with a deadly weapon with the intent to "protect peoples property' - which again, he does not have the right or privilege to do. Especially with an illegally obtained and possessed firearm

Man, I do remember when johnny sack and the rest of the blue lives matter gang were stanning for rittenhouse so CERTAIN that he was being attacked with a plastic bag. Such correctness and accuracy continues!

It'd really be silly if sack posted a bunch of pictures of the crowd of people he fired into retaliating and trying to disarm him as if it vindicated the initial shooting

fo-real (1).jpg

• Fuck You 1

I'm not really sure wtf the prosecution is doing. Are they even trying to build a case that he murdered someone? They are showing a bunch of video which most people feel overwhelmingly prove he was defending himself -- like showing Rosenbaum chasing after him.  But I don't hear them or any of their witnesses saying anything to the affect that he is guilty of anything. Its like just a bunch of people sitting in a courtroom watching YouTube videos.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 1

This kid thought it was "his job" to run into harm's way to protect people. He brought his strawman purchased rifle "to protect myself, obviously". Is that not fucking playing vigilante? Kid was out there with a fucking gun looking to run towards trouble.

Man, going back to the early pages of this thread certainly does remind me how much of a sack of shit Johnny Deacon is. It really shows the love of god when you shitpost memes about people shot dead by a vigilante

16 minutes ago, Captainant said:

This kid thought it was "his job" to run into harm's way to protect people. He brought his strawman purchased rifle "to protect myself, obviously". Is that not fucking playing vigilante? Kid was out there with a fucking gun looking to run towards trouble.

Man, going back to the early pages of this thread certainly does remind me how much of a sack of shit Johnny Deacon is. It really shows the love of god when you shitpost memes about people shot dead by a vigilante

Which has what to do with him being chased and attacked by the racist (we can assume Rittenhouse knew he was a racist from the video evidence that night) and then shooting the racist in self defense. 

• Hook 'Em 1

21 minutes ago, Captainant said:

He shot a pedo and other criminals who were attacking a minor.  I'd rather he be alive and not maimed with his attackers dead or maimed than he be dead or maimed.

Edited by Johnny Sack

3 minutes ago, Bravo said:

LOL investigator just admitted Rosenbaum ambushed him from hiding. this isnt going well for the DA.

This could be a directed verdict for the defense.  I am guessing the DA felt pressure to bring charges but is not all that enthusiastic about them considering the facts.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 1

2 hours ago, immortal13 said:

"Hey let's go chase down that guy with an AR-15!!! Yeah fuck that guy, man!"

What could go wrong?

Yeah I got chastised on CR for making fun of skateboard guy.

Unless you’re Jason Bourne, attacking a guy holding an AR with your skateboard is 99% of the time going to end up in serious injury or death. What an absolute dumbass.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

12 minutes ago, Satoshi said:

Yeah I got chastised on CR for making fun of skateboard guy.

Unless you’re Jason Bourne, attacking a guy holding an AR with your skateboard is 99% of the time going to end up in serious injury or death. What an absolute dumbass.

That's the way the CR go ... facts don't matter just the t-shirt.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, goatsaag said:

Is part of your argument really 18 = self defense but he's 17 so it was murder? Because that makes zero sense.

This is an "interesting" case in general because clearly Rittenhouse seems like a shitty person and he's being backed and lauded as a hero by a bunch of shitty people. At the same time, his actual actions here where he shot and killed people were in self defense.

All of this. And the people making him out to be a hero are only driving the other side to dig in deeper on him being a murdering vigilante. And vice versa. We all have to have complete 180 degree polar opposite opinions. Because that's America now.

• Hook 'Em 1

3 hours ago, Johnny Sack said:

I'm not really sure wtf the prosecution is doing. Are they even trying to build a case that he murdered someone? They are showing a bunch of video which most people feel overwhelmingly prove he was defending himself -- like showing Rosenbaum chasing after him.  But I don't hear them or any of their witnesses saying anything to the affect that he is guilty of anything. Its like just a bunch of people sitting in a courtroom watching YouTube videos.

Maybe he actually is happy that there are fewer pedos in the world. 

• Like 1

On 11/2/2021 at 2:36 PM, Johnny Sack said:

Wrong.  Just wrong.  That stuff was never coming in a criminal case.  

And LMAO at shoplifters.  You mean looters.

Yeah, Sack's right.  Prior bad acts and evidence of "character" just doesn't come into a criminal trial, except in very narrow circumstances, none of which apply here. Fed. R. Evid. 404.  The Wisconsin rule is no doubt similar or identical.

Goatsaag pretty much nailed it.  This kid may be a raving white supremacist piece of shit that went to kill himself a nagger or something.  But the evidence of that is not sufficiently connected to the actual shootings here to either be admissible or to rise to the level of provocation.  The rest of it is pretty clear self defense.

Edited by TwiceHorn
  • Hook 'Em 5

1 hour ago, TwiceHorn said:

Yeah, Sack's right.  Prior bad acts and evidence of "character" just doesn't come into a criminal trial, except in very narrow circumstances, none of which apply here. Fed. R. Evid. 404.  The Wisconsin rule is no doubt similar or identical.

Goatsaag pretty much nailed it.  This kid may be a raving white supremacist piece of shit that went to kill himself a nagger or something.  But the evidence of that is not sufficiently connected to the actual shootings here to either be admissible or to rise to the level of provocation.  The rest of it is pretty clear self defense.

I felt a great disturbance in the force, as if thousands of whiny CR voices cried out in frustration and were suddenly silenced, as they realized rittenhouse could not be charged with Thought Crimes. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 6

3 hours ago, TwiceHorn said:

I think this may kind of point up something about self-defense laws.  They mostly contemplate cases where you are defending your home, or vehicle, or business dating back to a time when it was somewhat unusual to be strapped other than those places.

So they haven't really kept up with open and concealed carry laws, where people are totin more often in any old place.  A duty to retreat may be appropriate in such scenarios.  Or perhaps a looser definition of provocation connected with brandishing or displaying a weapon in certain circumstances.

1 hour ago, 52-80 said:

I felt a great disturbance in the force, as if thousands of whiny CR voices cried out in frustration and were suddenly silenced, as they realized rittenhouse could not be charged with Thought Crimes. 

There is a kind of strong tendency in that direction, and it's not just in CR.

• Hook 'Em 2

4 hours ago, 52-80 said:

Don't underestimate the impact on mail clerks the ability to join a cacaphony of mouthbreathers to scream stupendously about a random teenager even if the outcome will get them no closer to leaving the basement than the formulation of an original or critical thought.