Several shot during 3rd night of Kenosha riots

clapclapclap

30 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

It’s not about who they shot. It’s about guys like Sack defending the “right” of white guys to go around with guns shooting whoever they damn well please. Pointing out they don’t extend the same privileges to blacks. The white German nazis killed a lot of white guys too.

You guys have some sick fantasies in your head, but your ability to project a narrative that isn’t there is just lovely. Like a Novella. 

Spanish Reaction GIF

• Hook 'Em 1

4 minutes ago, Bravo said:

OK, I will take your word for it. I guess the teamsters are pissed. 

I said union guys.  All teamsters are union guys.  Not all union guys are necessarily teamsters.  /newman

Sorry, I'm just a sucker for when assholes get revenge killed.  We're still primates.  I mean, not like emotional-support gnawing on kids who are trick-or-treating primates, but still primitive.

10 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

He went there that night with an AR to kill people. He accomplished his goal and you support it.

What about the guy who went there with a pistol. Guess he accomplished his goal too of getting in a firearms incident. 

1 minute ago, Bravo said:

I heard he pissed of the Columbian drug cartel. Brought too much heat down on a crucial money making corner.

But 'dem corners, boo.  Just sayin'...

27 minutes ago, Lobo said:

Kyle reminds me of Morrie Kessler from "Goodfellas."  Even if I told him how close he is to being murdered once this is all over, he'd never believe me. 

One of his victims was somewhat connected.  They never, ever forget.  Kyle's better off remaining in custody of the state.  He'll be dead before the decade is out.  

Jesus christ, shut the fuck up

• Hook 'Em 1

Whine and bitch all you want, nobody's gonna save your newest jerk-off material.  They're gonna kill this fucking kid someday soon and I'm gonna hurt myself laughing

Aw c'mon immortal, be a good sport ;) 

We're debating the legal intricacies of a case that none of us are completely familiar with (keep in mind, I actually went to law school but don't practice, admittedly).  And everybody on both sides is so damn sure of their opinion.  I'm taking a step back and admitting I think he's a shitheap but can see how he was defending himself.  I'm not making a legal call on this.  I'm just saying I am super, super fucking exited to hear about his premature death in a few years.  I fucking love shit like this.  

Edited by Lobo

1 minute ago, Lobo said:

Aw c'mon man, be a good sport ;) 

We're debating the legal intricacies of a case that none of us are completely familiar with (keep in mind, I actually went to law school but don't practice, admittedly).  And everybody on both sides is so damn sure of their opinion.  I'm taking a step back and admitting I think he's a shitheap but can see how he was defending himself.  I'm not making a legal call on this.  I'm just saying I am super, super fucking exited to hear about his premature death in a few years.  I fucking love shit like this.  

We know. You have told us several times now

• Hook 'Em 1

Sorry, as erect as you get reading Kyle's manifestos, I get that way about murderers being murdered as well.  

I think that's why I liked "Dexter" so much early on but the show just went to complete shit so fast.  Kinda like this trial/thread.  Alright, I'll be in my bunk.

Johnny Sack is showing his whole ass in this thread. Good to see the usual suspects here as well.

A lot of Longhorn graduates on this board, so simple logic and reasoning should be available in spades. However, here we are. If you tell your friend ahead of time that you wish you had your rifle while watching said incidents on TV because you wanted to shoot them. Then you go get your rifle, go all the way to the location you previously commented about, and insert yourself into the situation, that is indeed premeditation. It's really not that hard. I doesn't matter that he walked a couple old ladies across the street on the way, or gave that dollar to the homeless guy who cleaned his windshield with dirty water.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Fuck You 2

15 minutes ago, Thatguy said:

Johnny Sack is showing his whole ass in this thread. Good to see the usual suspects here as well.

A lot of Longhorn graduates on this board, so simple logic and reasoning should be available in spades. However, here we are. If you tell your friend ahead of time that you wish you had your rifle while watching said incidents on TV because you wanted to shoot them. Then you go get your rifle, go all the way to the location you previously commented about, and insert yourself into the situation, that is indeed premeditation. It's really not that hard. I doesn't matter that he walked a couple old ladies across the street on the way, or gave that dollar to the homeless guy who cleaned his windshield with dirty water.

Dude, without Kyle there that car dealership was in serious trouble. What if rioters were threatening Covert Ford or Don Hewlett Chevrolet? Don't tell me you wouldn't be on your way packing an AK to save the place then.

I don't know Wisconsin law on this subject, so take this with a grain of salt, but the trial court not allowing evidence of the defendant saying that he wanted to shoot looters seems to me to be devastating to the prosecution's case.

I'm curious if the court is committing error there. If there was video of the Pinkerton security guard in the Denver shooting expressing a desire to shoot unruly protesters, should that be excluded?

3 minutes ago, Bookman said:

I don't know Wisconsin law on this subject, so take this with a grain of salt, but the trial court not allowing evidence of the defendant saying that he wanted to shoot looters seems to me to be devastating to the prosecution's case.

I'm curious if the court is committing error there. If there was video of the Pinkerton security guard in the Denver shooting expressing a desire to shoot unruly protesters, should that be excluded?

Maybe because he didn’t shoot someone in the process of looting. He shot someone who chased him, tackled him and tried to grab his gun. 

• Hook 'Em 1

5 minutes ago, Bookman said:

It depends on the reason it was excluded. If it was because nobody could definitively say it was him who said it, then it should be kept out. If the judge excluded it because it wasn't allegedly not relevant, then the judge fucked up but it won't matter because once he's acquitted there's nothing the prosecution can do.

Just now, JimmyJames said:

We seem to know why the second group was chasing hero boy Kyle, because he had just shot and killed someone. Do we know why the initial group was chasing him (if they were) or what instigated all of that in the first place?

Him being a dick to people earlier according to witnesses.

2 minutes ago, ChickenSandwich said:

Pedo? Check

Assault to the head with skateboard- check

Pistol wielding guy -check 

As has been pointed out many times already, highly doubt hero boy Kyle knew he was shooting a pedo. Was that the first guy he killed? Was he wearing a pedo bear suit?

First time I've heard of a skateboard used as a deadly weapon. Was that the second guy our hero killed?

Pistol wielding guy was just out exercising his second amendment rights I suppose. Got shot for it apparently. Interesting that y'all are ok with that.

8 minutes ago, Cheeseweasel said:

Oh well, then they had every right to kill him. 

As has been stated, the second two guys thought they were subduing an active shooter. It's like you didn't do any of the required reading. First guy was running after Kyle, but never laid a hand on him before being shot. So there was no assault.

Edited by Thatguy

5 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

Of course not. But I would like to know what instigated the whole thing. Seems pretty important to the case.

Interesting, sure. But irrelevant from a legal standpoint. The question before the jury is "did he have the right to defend himself". We'll see how that question gets answered.

• Hook 'Em 2

I believe this is all predicated on Pamplona/Burgos Case Law.  Better known as Bull Law.  If you are being chased by insane bulls through ancient, narrow streets...you can turn around and fire to defend yourself.  However, you did put on the white shirt and red sash, and travel all the fucking way to Navarre.  So you know...be prepared to be gored.

Edited by Lobo

3 minutes ago, Cheeseweasel said:

And the defense will say "shots were fired. Kyle was being chased. He assumed the person chasing him was attempting to harm him". 

Of course the defense will say that, but Kyle had enough time to see the guy had no gun. Look, everything the kid did was wrong regardless of whether or not he gets off. You should be concerned with what happens if he does walk, and how many other people just like him will insert themselves into things moving forward.

• Hook 'Em 1

5 minutes ago, Thatguy said:

Of course the defense will say that, but Kyle had enough time to see the guy had no gun. Look, everything the kid did was wrong regardless of whether or not he gets off. You should be concerned with what happens if he does walk, and how many other people just like him will insert themselves into things moving forward.

Don't start no shit, won't be no shit. Everyone can fuck around and find out for all I care.

• Haha 1
  • Fuck You 1

19 minutes ago, Johnny Sack said:

He was being a dick by putting out a fire in a dumpster the mob had lit and was pushing towards a gas station.  They were really upset that he extinguished the fire.

So when do you testify?

So was this like a really valuable dumpster? Passed down through the generations from one car dealer to his sons and grandsons? 

Oh I see the mob was supposedly dragging it towards a gas station. Lol. Ok. I guess they were trying to blow themselves up and instead hero boy saved them? Damn he’s like Batman. 

6 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

So when do you testify?

So was this like a really valuable dumpster? Passed down through the generations from one car dealer to his sons and grandsons? 

Oh I see the mob was supposedly dragging it towards a gas station. Lol. Ok. I guess they were trying to blow themselves up and instead hero boy saved them? Damn he’s like Batman. 

spacer.png

• Fuck You 1

1 hour ago, Pam Cummings said:

I'll say this for Kyle, at least he actually had the balls to go and do what people like johnny sack, immortal13, and chicken sandwich clearly fantzasize about but are too chickenshit to actually do themselves.

Ahh. More of your fantasy projections you try and place on others. I simply want the trail to follow the law regardless of politics or skin color. Sorry that offends you and your imagination. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 1

3 hours ago, Thatguy said:

Him being a dick to people earlier according to witnesses.

Another person being a dick to people, according to video

Just a sweetheart.  Never used a racial slur in his life.  Well, atleast now he can molest children in heaven.

15 hours ago, Lobo said:

Aw c'mon immortal, be a good sport ;) 

Thanks for editing to specifically include my name in your post. I feel special

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Herbie Hancock said:

Kid was 17, so he can't legally possess a rifle outside of his home or supervision of an adult, correct?

I'm only married to a lawdog, but you are correct in Wisconsin under Wis. Stat. § 948.60(2)(a&c).

948.60 Possession of a dangerous weapon by a person under 18.
(1) In this section, “dangerous weapon" means any firearm, loaded or unloaded; any electric weapon, as defined in s. 941.295 (1c) (a); metallic knuckles or knuckles of any substance which could be put to the same use with the same or similar effect as metallic knuckles; a nunchaku or any similar weapon consisting of 2 sticks of wood, plastic or metal connected at one end by a length of rope, chain, wire or leather; a cestus or similar material weighted with metal or other substance and worn on the hand; a shuriken or any similar pointed star-like object intended to injure a person when thrown; or a manrikigusari or similar length of chain having weighted ends.
(2)
(a) Any person under 18 years of age who possesses or goes armed with a dangerous weapon is guilty of a Class A misdemeanor.
(b) Except as provided in par. (c), any person who intentionally sells, loans or gives a dangerous weapon to a person under 18 years of age is guilty of a Class I felony.
(c) Whoever violates par. (b) is guilty of a Class H felony if the person under 18 years of age under par. (b) discharges the firearm and the discharge causes death to himself, herself or another.
(d) A person under 17 years of age who has violated this subsection is subject to the provisions of ch. 938 unless jurisdiction is waived under s. 938.18 or the person is subject to the jurisdiction of a court of criminal jurisdiction under s. 938.183.
(3)
(a) This section does not apply to a person under 18 years of age who possesses or is armed with a dangerous weapon when the dangerous weapon is being used in target practice under the supervision of an adult or in a course of instruction in the traditional and proper use of the dangerous weapon under the supervision of an adult. This section does not apply to an adult who transfers a dangerous weapon to a person under 18 years of age for use only in target practice under the adult's supervision or in a course of instruction in the traditional and proper use of the dangerous weapon under the adult's supervision.
(b) This section does not apply to a person under 18 years of age who is a member of the armed forces or national guard and who possesses or is armed with a dangerous weapon in the line of duty. This section does not apply to an adult who is a member of the armed forces or national guard and who transfers a dangerous weapon to a person under 18 years of age in the line of duty.
(c) This section applies only to a person under 18 years of age who possesses or is armed with a rifle or a shotgun if the person is in violation of s. 941.28 or is not in compliance with ss. 29.304 and 29.593. This section applies only to an adult who transfers a firearm to a person under 18 years of age if the person under 18 years of age is not in compliance with ss. 29.304 and 29.593 or to an adult who is in violation of s. 941.28.

Under this statute, he is guilty of a Class A misdemeanor, and a Class H Felony as he discharged the firearm and caused death

And I'm pretty sure kyle wasn't under adult supervision and he (allegedly) wasn't out for target practice.

Edited by Captainant