Several shot during 3rd night of Kenosha riots

clapclapclap

15 minutes ago, workswithseed said:

Yeah? Why can't they? The people who claim that they're Satan worshippers are most likely not putting Satanic status out there cause they believe it.

Because a person that truly understands the depth, meaning, and impact of the concept of white supremacy, and doesn't have a single bone in their body that has even a fraction of a percent that sympathizes with white supremacy would never, ever make a white supremacy gesture, even jokingly.

If you can conjure up a scenario in your head where you and your buddies jokingly make a white supremacy gesture to each other, there is some part of you that is okay with the concept of white supremacy and white supremacists and you need to do some soul searching.

• Hook 'Em 2

16 minutes ago, workswithseed said:

Yeah? Why can't they? The people who claim that they're Satan worshippers are most likely not putting Satanic status out there cause the believe it.

So he doesn't believe in white supremacy...he just wants others to think that he does. That's the argument that you want to go with?

Just now, Judge Roybeanbag said:

He didn’t have to be mean to anyone.  He’s a fucking asshole, and you’re an asshole for worshipping an asshole.  Get with the party and take some personal responsibility for nice, you ignorant church of Christ fuckwad.   

Learn how to be coherent! You messed up, and you can never mess up.

Oh, I bet if he renounces everything he's done, you won't forgive. You'll hate him still cause you can't let things go.

23 minutes ago, DDD Dad said:

The choice to test Job's faith and destroy his life to prove a point.  Who's the asshole in this story again?

Are you telling me Job life stayed ruined, and his afterlife?

4 minutes ago, Judge Roybeanbag said:

I think we all know who the assholes are.   What to do with them is the question. 

Go through the legal process.

so ANYways... this kid is obviously a dumb punk with a long trail of really poor choices in life who was also clearly lacking in positive role models. he should have many years behind bars to contemplate how he got there. maybe he will have a change of heart and come out a better person. 

american-history-x.jpg

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Judge Roybeanbag said:

Says the guy invoking religion on a political thread. Go pray in your closet.   

1 hour ago, workswithseed said:

Yeah? Why can't they? The people who claim that they're Satan worshippers are most likely not putting Satanic status out there cause they believe it.

Even if you don't believe in Satan, Christians do, and they believe he's the worst of the worst of all humanity. 

You mean my this political use of christianity showing a similarity of each. Or do you mean after you brought this up?

1 hour ago, Judge Roybeanbag said:

Here’s some food for non-thought.  Satan was actually a good dude,  he thought God was an asshole, and shouldn’t make humans suffer.  God thought differently and here we are.  Choice and all.  

and for the ump-teenth time (especially you @immortal13 who apparently can't read): the "OK" hand symbol is not some immediate hate symbol in ALL CONTEXTS 100% of the time.

It is "OK" in most contexts and nobody will get up in your shit for using it. But if you're hanging out with white supremacists in a bar drinking underage while skipping bail for killing BLM protesters... It's going to be interpreted as being "white power", and not as "OK".

3 minutes ago, BabaYaga said:

A pic of it being "used in the wild" for clarification purposes....

Es2LLmuUwAAHtnI.jpg

But don't let me get in the way of your intellectually dishonest culture war and freeze frames with no context.

Edited by Captainant
  • Hook 'Em 2

1 minute ago, Captainant said:

and for the ump-teenth time (especially you @immortal13 who apparently can't read): the "OK" hand symbol is not some immediate hate symbol in ALL CONTEXTS 100% of the time.

It is "OK" in most contexts and nobody will get up in your shit for using it. But if you're hanging out with white supremacists in a bar drinking underage while skipping bail for killing BLM protesters... It's going to be interpreted as being "white power", and not as "OK".

But don't let me get in the way of your intellectually dishonest culture war and freeze frames with no context.

Lighten up sandy vag, it's a fucking joke 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, BabaYaga said:

Lighten up sandy vag, it's a fucking joke 

There are people who are dull enough to take something like your post and go repeat it to their idiot friends on Facebook. That's how it starts. It's how we have people who think Covid is the flu and that the government is using pizza parlors to traffic children. We have several of them on here. 

5 minutes ago, Captainant said:

I never said it was, dipshit. My point is that only fringe groups that may use that symbol would know....or triggered liberals like you.

1 minute ago, immortal13 said:

I never said it was, dipshit. My point is that only fringe groups that may use that symbol would know....or triggered liberals like you.

Not a single person on this board believes that you didn't know that the "OK" hand symbol was a white power thing. Literally not a single person.

2 minutes ago, BradInATX said:

There are people who are dull enough to take something like your post and go repeat it to their idiot friends on Facebook. That's how it starts. It's how we have people who think Covid is the flu and that the government is using pizza parlors to traffic children. We have several of them on here. 

Well, thank God we have well trained Hall Monitors like yourself to faithfully monitor posts and ideas.  Whatever the fuck would we do without you......

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, BabaYaga said:

Well, thank God we have well trained Hall Monitors like yourself to faithfully monitor posts and ideas.  Whatever the fuck would we do without you......

Parler?

But the recent trend towards anti-science and anti-fact types getting super triggered when called out for stupid shit is pretty hilarious.

"How dare you call me out for saying dumb things! What is this, 1984?!?!"

I don't have the power to hall monitor anything. If my calling out your posts makes you feel censored or stupid then perhaps you should put more thought and effort into your content.

Edited by BradInATX

Not a single person on this board believes that you didn't know that the "OK" hand symbol was a white power thing. Literally not a single person.

Guess what Brad? I could give zero fucks what you believe. You're just an internet tough guy who would run from a real man like me

• Hook 'Em 1

Co-Counsel:  "Mr. Rittenhouse, as per your gun crimes and hate crimes...maybe we shouldn't hire the lawyer who is marred by the stain of having unsuccessfully represented Alex Jones in his denial of perhaps the most heinous gun crime in American History."

Kyle:  "Plot a course.  Straight for the Sun."  

There is this cohort of a dozen or so lawyers that are getting passed around this curious slice of America.  They keep losing, they keep getting NOT paid, and it's only a matter of time before one of them ends up dead a la Vince Foster.  

Edited by Lobo

Parler?

But the recent trend towards anti-science and anti-fact types getting super triggered when called out for stupid shit is pretty hilarious.

"How dare you call me out for saying dumb things! What is this, 1984?!?!"

I don't have the power to hall monitor anything. If my calling out your posts makes you feel censored or stupid then perhaps you should put more thoughts into your content.

giphy.gif

23 minutes ago, immortal13 said:

You mean triggered liberals who want to make healthcare better, to prevent young people from taking their own lives because they have no hope?  Are those the “triggered liberals” you’re after?  Some of us want to make shit better.  Sorry if that offends your need to flash the okay sign and fly the confederate flag.  You’ve seen what that gets you.  

1 minute ago, Judge Roybeanbag said:

You mean triggered liberals who want to make healthcare better, to prevent young people from taking their own lives because they have no hope?  Are those the “triggered liberals” you’re after?  Some of us want to make shit better.  Sorry if that offends your need to flash the okay sign and fly the confederate flag.  You’ve seen what that gets you.  

You got me, judge!!! Way to play that racecard....typical liberal pussy

Christian Americans:  "I don't get this Kyle Rittenhouse kid.  Nobody can just be tuned up enough by the internet and false bravado to take to the streets to do violence with people they disagree with, can they?"

This thread:  "hold my beer!"  

Let’s get this shit back on track.  Kyle Rittenhouse is a bad actor.  He killed two people unnecessarily and hangs out with fascist white power guys.  You either like that, or you don’t.   There are no both sides.  Well there are, but if you defend that shit, we know which side you’re on.  I no longer tolerate that.   

• Hook 'Em 2