Several shot during 3rd night of Kenosha riots

clapclapclap

4 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

Well is he a felon or not? Seems like your news sources would’ve told you that already if he was. And how is asking that simple question “trolling.”  Sack said he was a scumbag so I assumed he had something that backed that up like he does with the pedo thing that he’s only brought up 35 times or so in this thread and in the CR.

Why don't you look it up?

1 hour ago, JimmyJames said:

If a guy who had just shot someone in the chest with an AR was pointing a gun at me I would probably go for my pistol too.

Again though how was this guy a scumbag per your news world?

It’s difficult to find a video that shows the whole shooting and aftermath on YouTube. 

Disregard the commentary and skip to 20:50 in the video to see how the man with his hands up and a pistol gets shot. He fakes surrender and then lunges to shoot. I say that because he posted as much on social media after that. (Might have been a friend of his quoting him)

Edit

Allegedly told friend “only regret was not killing Rittenhouse”

Edited by ChickenSandwich

10 minutes ago, immortal13 said:

Why don't you look it up?

Ok. Just did. 

https://www.cnn.com/2021/11/01/us/kyle-rittenhouse-shooting-victims-trial/index.html

Gee. Two of them don’t seem to be “scumbags” after all but people there to help other people until some dipshit with an AR started shooting, but maybe you can post some of your news sources that say otherwise.

5 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

Ok. Just did. 

https://www.cnn.com/2021/11/01/us/kyle-rittenhouse-shooting-victims-trial/index.html

Gee. Two of them don’t seem to be “scumbags” after all but people there to help other people until some dipshit with an AR started shooting, but maybe you can post some of your news sources that say otherwise.

Huber(the 2nd to take a dirt nap) had previously threatened his brother and grandmother with a knife and held them captive. Rosenbaum fucked 5 different boys between the ages of 9-11. Looks like Kyle did everyone a favor

• Hook 'Em 5

14 minutes ago, ChickenSandwich said:

It’s difficult to find a video that shows the whole shooting and aftermath on YouTube. 

Disregard the commentary and skip to 20:50 in the video to see how the man with his hands up and a pistol gets shot. He fakes surrender and then lunges to shoot. I say that because he posted as much on social media after that. (Might have been a friend of his quoting him)

Edit

Allegedly told friend “only regret was not killing Rittenhouse”

The incident starts about the 17:30 minute mark of the video

14 minutes ago, ChickenSandwich said:

Huber is running over and goin past and away from Kyle when Kyle shoots him point blank in the chest. He murdered him.

The third attempted kill is hard to figure out what happened.

And LOL at y’all’s skateboard as a deadly weapon bullshit that reasonably caused poor Kyle to fear for his life. Watching that video shows that is complete bullshit. 

You can kill someone with just about anything at your disposal.

2 minutes ago, Bravo said:

He hit him upside the head with a skateboard from behind and he got shot. Oops, you hit a guy fleeing from a mob with an AR you may get killed. 

Yep. Instead of calling 911 or rendering aid, Kyle the AR wielding, fire fighting  “medic” instead calls a buddy of his, says he short someone as if he’s just reporting in and starts jogging away.

Then he trips over his own feet and when a guy attempts to subdue this maniac he shoots him in the chest as he’s moving away from him.

Sure you may get killed but the guy who shoots you should be charged and convicted of murder for it to discourage other would be idiot Kyle’s from doing it again. Instead some of y’all want to encourage it by letting this dipshit off for God knows why.

2 minutes ago, Bravo said:

LOL he also grabbed his gun after he nailed him upside the head with the skateboard. You not shockingly leave that critical fact out. He gets shot when he grabs the gun. 

The law doesn’t require you to sit there and let someone repeatedly hit you in the head with a skateboard before shooting them to stop the attack

7 minutes ago, immortal13 said:

JJ is just trolling. Must be a slow day in the Cloak Room

Nah. I had a doctor appointment today so didn’t go to work and decided to look more at this case the DT crew was so sure about to see what’s up. Not surprisingly it’s not as clear cut as some of y’all like to make it. He may walk but I’d have to be on the jury to know how I’d vote but I’m definitely leaning guilty. Obviously.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, Deej said:

You can kill someone with just about anything at your disposal.

Sure. Didn’t look like he was trying to kill him with a skateboard though. Looked like he was trying to subdue a guy walking around with an AR after he shot someone. Maybe drop the weapon after doing that and call 911?

1 minute ago, JimmyJames said:

Sure. Didn’t look like he was trying to kill him with a skateboard though. Looked like he was trying to subdue a guy walking around with an AR after he shot someone. Maybe drop the weapon after doing that and call 911?

Can you stop pummeling me while I call 911?

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 3

So by y’all’s logic every time someone throws a punch at you you have the right to use lethal force against them.

And before you come back with “he’s got a gun so he must always be immune from getting punched!” it is NOT reasonable to just assume that they will then take your gun and shoot you back.  It’s much more reasonable to assume that they are trying to get you to stop shooting up the place.

16 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

So the only one ever convicted of a felony was Johnny sacks least favorite pedo and the third guy was legally carrying a weapon when he got shot by a guy illegally carrying a weapon. Got it.

Well he drew his pistol on a guy with an AR 15, so I guess he's the new poster boy for "fucking around and finding out".....and jerking off with his left hand 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Bravo said:

No and of course what you're describing is not at all the situation. He was FLEEING. He tripped and fell. He then gets hit upside the head by antifa pre stumpy, pre stumpy then grabs gun after knocking him upside the head and becomes stumpy. That's all justified in that situation. It's like you either just haven't really paid attention to this case or your getting the analysis from Vox. 

No I watched the video someone posted a bit ago. I also read the summaries (obviously imperfect) from reporters of the testimony today and yesterday.

When he initially took off nobody was chasing him. He just got on his phone, called a friend and started jogging away from the scene where he had just shot someone, supposedly justified per y’all. If it was justified, drop the weapon, call 911, and use your medic skills. You don’t just flee the scene.

Oh but he was just a scared kid! How many stupid decisions from this guy are we supposed to tolerate before he’s held accountable for his own stupid decisions?

8 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

You really do think Kyle was a hero don’t you?

So when are you traveling to downtown Houston or Dallas with your AR to clean up the city down there? It’s full open carry now ain’t it?

(2) whenever the fuck I want to 

(3) yes

Edited by immortal13
  • Hook 'Em 1

7 minutes ago, Bravo said:

There was a mob after him. That wouldve been a horrible decision for him. 

No there wasn’t. Not when he took off. The daily caller guy who actually did render aid testified Kyle was standing next to him and he thought he was calling 911 but instead called a friend to tell him he had just shot someone. Then he left. There was no mob after him when he left and the video bears that out.

2 minutes ago, Johnny Sack said:

Lefty needs to be charged with aggravated assault.  Wonder if he can take the stand without incriminating himself?

Let me get this straight. Are you saying the guy who Kyle shot but failed to kill should be charged with aggravated assault?

If so, show of hands. Who here agrees with the Sack on that one?

4 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

No there wasn’t. Not when he took off. The daily caller guy who actually did render aid testified Kyle was standing next to him and he thought he was calling 911 but instead called a friend to tell him he had just shot someone. Then he left. There was no mob after him when he left and the video bears that out.

You went from knowing nothing to knowing everything in a single page. Make up your mind, damnit.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Bevo said:

You went from knowing nothing to knowing everything in a single page. Make up your mind, damnit.

Never claimed I knew everything. 

I do like how coming here with a different opinion gets labeled “trolling” though. Reminds me of the cloak room.

6 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

I do like how coming here with a different opinion gets labeled “trolling” though. Reminds me of the cloak room.

Sorry bud that's not why I called you a troll. And comparing the hive mentality of the CR to any other board on Surly is fucking ridiculous 

I do like how coming here with

Just now, immortal13 said:

Sorry bud that's not why I called you a troll. And comparing the hive mentality of the CR to any other board on Surly is fucking ridiculous 

a different opinion gets labeled “trolling” though. Reminds me of the cloak room.

As if this fucko isn’t the neural core of the hive.

he is fucking with you

in short fuck his face

• Like 1
  • Haha 1