Several shot during 3rd night of Kenosha riots

clapclapclap

1 hour ago, Johnny Sack said:

Those people live in an alternate reality. 

I have some sympathy for them. If one gets all information exclusively from partisan web sites, one would believe your alternate worldview is reality. It is always amazing when you read polling data or watch videos how there are enormous amounts of people in the U.S. that have strongly held believes about realities - not opinions but literally basic facts - that are completely divorced from the actual data.

• Hook 'Em 1

7 minutes ago, Harrison Bergeron said:

I have some sympathy for them. If one gets all information exclusively from partisan web sites, one would believe your alternate worldview is reality. It is always amazing when you read polling data or watch videos how there are enormous amounts of people in the U.S. that have strongly held believes about realities - not opinions but literally basic facts - that are completely divorced from the actual data.

There’s a reason like half of them think 1000 unarmed blacks are shot by cops a year and that half think Covid is like a 50-50 shot of putting you in the hospital.  

That reason is they are fucking idiots.  

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

It's hard when facts don't fit your narrative. 

Take away all the politics and look at what actually happened, and the truth is there. 

I say this as someone who thought that kid was a piece of shit when this originally happened. 

• Hook 'Em 6

7 minutes ago, Deej said:

Take away all the politics and look at what actually happened, and the truth is there. 

I say this as someone who thought that kid was a piece of shit when this originally happened. 

The kids a douche but just from watching the film he was protecting himself 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Captainant said:

An interesting aspect from the trial that came out today is that the police were fully aware of the militia presence and actively drove the protesters towards the militia groups to let the militias "deal with them".

No doubt rittenhouse is gonna walk though, the warrior cop defense strategy is a winner in the US court system 

Warrior?  Nah he was doing the running man from a guy half his size

6 hours ago, Captainant said:

An interesting aspect from the trial that came out today is that the police were fully aware of the militia presence and actively drove the protesters towards the militia groups to let the militias "deal with them".

No doubt rittenhouse is gonna walk though, the warrior cop defense strategy is a winner in the US court system 

Warrior?  Nah he was doing the running man from a guy half his size

59 minutes ago, Deej said:

I mean, he's still kind of a piece of shit.

But, I suspect he's a little more benign piece of shit than both the right and left have made him.   A juvenile mix of Walter Mitty and John Rambo that had little in the way of political leanings before all this went down.

But now we can rest reasonably assured that he's some kind of Proud Boy Cub Scout.  Maybe a Webelo.

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

I mean, he's still kind of a piece of shit.

But, I suspect he's a little more benign piece of shit than both the right and left have made him.   A juvenile mix of Walter Mitty and John Rambo that had little in the way of political leanings before all this went down.

But now we can rest reasonably assured that he's some kind of Proud Boy Cub Scout.  Maybe a Webelo.

”But he just shot at random peaceful protesters!” - The Cloak Room

48 minutes ago, Bravo said:

This won't even be fact checked by anyone. National media publishing false headlines to fluff up the story. He hasn't had an EMT license since 2017. Amazing. 

All good paramedics illegally carry glocks when going around saving people's lives

Edited by immortal13
  • Haha 1
  • Fuck You 1

I think he might to get off on the firearm and curfew charges as well. Defense has been making great inroads in asking prosecution witnesses what they were charged with (nothing). Two other people were illegally carrying concealed.  Everyone there was violating curfew.  So basically his argument will be "Why did you charge KR, when all of these other people weren't charged with anything".  It’s a jury nullification argument.  And could work.  

The judge also has said he’s going to revisit the motion to dismiss the firearm statute to see if it even applies to a 17 year old with an AR.  He already said the statute is confusing.  

• Hook 'Em 3

1 minute ago, Johnny Sack said:

I think he might to get off on the firearm and curfew charges as well. Defense has been making great inroads in asking prosecution witnesses what they were charged with (nothing). Two other people were illegally carrying concealed.  Everyone there was violating curfew.  So basically his argument will be "Why did you charge KR, when all of these other people weren't charged with anything".  It’s a jury nullification argument.  And could work.  

The judge also has said he’s going to revisit the motion to dismiss the firearm statute to see if it even applies to a 17 year old with an AR.  He already said the statute is confusing.  

Too bad this won't be appealed to make an actual case law, at least that's what @TwiceHorn seems to be saying.

16 hours ago, Harrison Bergeron said:

One day I'll learn my lesson. I thought you were joking ... they should changed the name to the Projection Room.

Screen Shot 2021-11-08 at 4.49.16 PM.png

No, no, no.  THEY are the definitely not swept up in a certain narrative engendered by the media outlets they consume and utterly pickled in partisan politics while pointing the finger at everyone else as being crazy.

That would NEVER happen.....

• Hook 'Em 3

WTF, video was being taken of a juror outside the court by some fucking guy.  

Judge just told the jury that someone was videoing them while they were getting on the bus. Video was deleted and Judge has changed the procedures going forward.

How the fuck was that guy not arrested.  Clear message being sent with that.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, BabaYaga said:

Judge just told the jury that someone was videoing them while they were getting on the bus. Video was deleted and Judge has changed the procedures going forward.

maybe it was another paramedic keeping progress of the juror's health

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, BabaYaga said:

Other stuff out on interwebs that someone else is openly trying to dox the jurors. Another reason those incredibly poor excuses for journalism by the usual suspects WILL lead to someone else getting hurt after the trial, but they will never accept any responsibility. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Rage+1 1

15 minutes ago, ChickenSandwich said:

Other stuff out on interwebs that someone else is openly trying to dox the jurors. Another reason those incredibly poor excuses for journalism by the usual suspects WILL lead to someone else getting hurt after the trial, but they will never accept any responsibility. 

No man, they're just starting a "conversation"......

• Hook 'Em 2

37 minutes ago, BabaYaga said:

@Captainant @JimmyJamesgoIng to need to hear your alibis for this morning. 

Edited by Satoshi
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

That's creepy as fuck. Hope the cops harassed him and got his personal info. Maybe the FBI should check out his browsing history and see what he's doing this for.

As an aside, I have to say, jurors in this country are treated rather poorly. It's a shame that such an important part of our legal system is seen by many like a light prison sentence if you get stuck on a long trial. It really shouldn't be that way, and the $6 compensation is a joke.
  • Hook 'Em 4

9 minutes ago, Satoshi said:

@Captainant @JimmyJamesgoIng to need to hear your alibis for this morning. 

Ha! Well I was busy burning American flags this morning and throwing them in the Charles Maund Toyota dumpster behind the dealership when one of the used car guys came at me with an AR 15. Luckily I was able to use my karate skills to disarm him and a police report was made so my alibi is 100 percent rock solid.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

Just now, JimmyJames said:

Ha! Well I was busy burning American flags this morning and throwing them in the Charles Maund Toyota dumpster behind the dealership when one of the used car guys came at me with an AR 15. Luckily I was able to use my karate skills to disarm him and a police report was made so my alibi is 100 percent rock solid.

Independence Day Reaction GIF by Black Rifle Coffee Company

• Haha 2

One of the people Rittenhouse killed raped five children. All three of the people he shot had significant criminal histories. That doesn’t mean they deserved to die nor is it relevant to the self defense issue as Rittenhouse . It does mean that they have a history of making poor choices and victimizing people, and are thus at greater risk of being involved in life threatening situations.

Kyle Rittenhouse was protecting businesses, cleaning up graffiti, offering medical treatment to injured people, and was targeted because he used a fire extinguisher to put out a dumpster fire that was being rolled toward gasoline pumps. Relative to the three shitbags he shot, Rittenhouse is a saint.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, ChickenSandwich said:

Mostly peaceful stalking and harassment incoming 

4 hours ago, ChickenSandwich said:

Yeah, but then jury will be a function of white privilege and a symptom of white supremacy, so they deserved it.

Please do not tag the CR turds here.  They do not want this prosecuted fairly as they claim.  They want whom they believe to be a "red hat Maga" team member to go to jail.  That is all they care about.  They are everything they claim they hate but are too goddamn ignorant to realize it.  Just glance at the Kyle Rittenhouse thread in the CR for a minute and you will see what I am talking about. 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Haha 1