2020-2021 PGA Tour thread

Wally Fairway

1 minute ago, tx 3 putt said:

-17 in the clubhouse looks pretty good 

Some of the closing holes are pretty easy to score on. I'd be shocked if -17 holds. The winning score will probably be higher than I would have thought at the beginning of the day, though.

Edited by ztejas

Just now, tx 3 putt said:

i mean, how in the fuck do you play it down the left hand side there ?

any slight pull and you're wet 

he's as tight as a drum.  you can tell with all the bouncing at address.  he doesn't trust it still.  was good to see him back in contention though.

Just now, Pam Cummings said:

Nobody in the groups ahead other than Brooks can get to -18. That was posted before Jordan sniped his tee shot on 15.

I'm not sure we're looking at the same leaderboard. I am aware you commented before Spieth put it in the drink. 

2 minutes ago, ztejas said:

I'm not sure we're looking at the same leaderboard. I am aware you commented before Spieth put it in the drink. 

I would say that the rest of the field is attempting to gift wrap you a tournament if you're over par for the day and within a stroke of the lead. I guess same coulda been said for Xander.

7 minutes ago, Pam Cummings said:

I would say that the rest of the field is attempting to gift wrap you a tournament if you're over par for the day and within a stroke of the lead. I guess same coulda been said for Xander.

Gift wrapping to me means something like Spieth could par out to win the tournament - which wouldn't be the case even if Brooks was out of the picture. Your comment made it sound like it was just Spieth and Brooks out there. 

1 minute ago, Pam Cummings said:

Yall think Spieth crumbled, i would just say he couldn't make anything happen today. The real crumbler was James Hahn. He was -19 after his birdie on 11.

Two or 3 putts were really close to going in for Jordan and he'd still have a chance to win.

Spieth's missed short putt on #7, and poor drive on #15 were the only big mistakes that I saw today so far...

4 minutes ago, ztejas said:

Gift wrapping to me means something like Spieth could par out to win the tournament - which wouldn't be the case even if Brooks was out of the picture. Your comment made it sound like it was just Spieth and Brooks out there. 

He seemed the hottest lol. Fuckin Stricker is on a tear as well though.