Predict our overall regular season record

bschoolprof

Predict our regular season record   

22 members have voted

1. 1. What will our overall regular season record be, assuming we play all 10 games?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/02/2020 at 10:01 PM

Wow, my post got deleted for telling the truth. 5-5 at best! And you reset the poll, how can you have a forum without conflicting thoughts? So only if everyone agrees that they will be 8-2 and Big 12 champs will their comment stay on here? Communist.

Edited by mford019

2 hours ago, EE2B said:

Show me another loss!

We damn near lost to Tech(unranked), did lose to TCU(unranked), the Tech win was a gift. We beat a high school team in El Paso and we are saying they are great because of that? We may beat Ok, but OSU, and WV, I see as losses.

29 minutes ago, mford019 said:

Who are you speaking to since they are deleting posts?

41 minutes ago, mford019 said:

Wow, my post got deleted for telling the truth. 5-5 at best! And you reset the poll, how can you have a forum without conflicting thoughts? So only if everyone agrees that they will be 8-2 and Big 12 champs will their comment stay on here? Communist.

You posted in two different threads. No one's deleting your posts. You seem like a bitch. Welcome!

image.png

Edited by OU Sucks

2 minutes ago, OU Sucks said:

You posted in two different threads:

https://www.surlyhorns.com/board/index.php?/profile/5602-mford019/content/

No one's deleting your posts. You seem like a bitch. Welcome!

Not the post im talking about idiot, now you are the bitch! I posted on this thread and even submitted to the poll that was at 15% on 5-5 erlier so yes they are deleting posts!

Edited by mford019
  • Fuck You 2

5 minutes ago, mford019 said:

Not the post im talking about idiot, now you are the bitch!

If you think we have mods here that are scrubbing posts because they are negative towards Texas, I've got a secret for you.  Crying that your posts got deleted (which they didn't), is the definition of being a bitch.

Edited by OU Sucks

5 minutes ago, mford019 said:

What I thought you fucking tool

Okay then, please post your screenshot so we can all understand why you're whining about having your posts removed.  I do care.  You are a valued poster and your feelings do matter.

Edited by OU Sucks