The Robert Mueller Investigation

Hugo Stiglitz

Just now, jimmyjazz said:

Amazing bullshit given that Trump lost the popular vote by 3 million yet swung the Electoral College by 80,000 votes.

Do you think we're actually that stupid?

The overwhelmingly likely play was that Russia used internal polling data handed to them by Trump's campaign to formulate a targeted social media attack (and perhaps worse) on the swing states that would bend the EC towards Trump.  But hey, you're just asking questions.

Oh, yeah:  fuck off, troll.  

Link?

3 minutes ago, David Dennison said:

Can you explain why you think he has?

Sure. Obama had multiple FISA warrants. Every email, phone call, and travel record was available. The best evidence offered is that a Russian agents marched past the hordes of reporters in the lobby at Trump Tower, to meet with all the major players of the campaign, to do a deal. And they invited some music promoter to the meeting. And then all the people at that meeting told the same story about "adoptions" and "Magnitsky Act". Can you appreciate my skepticism?

I've been repeatedly told the evidence is overwhelming. Where is Bolverk? Help me Obi-Wan-@Bolverk, you're my only help!

Edited by Thetexashammer

1 minute ago, Thetexashammer said:

Sure. Obama had multiple FISA warrants. Every email, phone call, and travel record was available. The best evidence offered is that a Russian agents marched past the hordes of reporters in the lobby at Trump Tower, to meet with all the major players of the campaign, to do a deal. And they invited some music promoter to the meeting. And then all the people at that meeting told the same story about "adoptions" and "Magnitsky Act". Can you appreciate my skepticism?

I've been repeatedly told the evidence is overwhelming. Where is Bolverk? Help me Obi-Wan-@Bolverk, you're my only help!

Remind me again, how many of the people at that meeting have been indicted and/or are going to jail?

3 minutes ago, Thetexashammer said:

The now-indicted Russian lawyer Natalia Veselnitskaya was the Kremlin's lead in Magnitsky advocacy and defense.  The meeting was set up under the pretense of offering "dirt".  If there's a quid pro quo, not hard to read between the lines.  Unless you're intellectually dishonest, that is.

• Like 1

What do we think about dirt obtained from Russians through a British intermediary hired by a law firm on behalf of a political party, which is later laundered through a federal investigation agency and used without disclosure to obtain surveillance warrants from a secretive court with no oversight.  That sounds bad. Is that bad?

• Haha 1
  • Fuck You 1

7 minutes ago, Yuk said:

The now-indicted Russian lawyer Natalia Veselnitskaya was the Kremlin's lead in Magnitsky advocacy and defense.  The meeting was set up under the pretense of offering "dirt".  If there's a quid pro quo, not hard to read between the lines.  Unless you're intellectually dishonest, that is.

Quid pro quo means one thing was given and one thing was received. What were those things?

2 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

What do we think about dirt obtained from Russians through a British intermediary hired by a law firm on behalf of a political party, which is later laundered through a federal investigation agency and used without disclosure to obtain surveillance warrants from a secretive court with no oversight.  That sounds bad. Is that bad?

Steele had been an FBI informant for about 20 years and reached out to them (Justice and FBI) directly.  He was head of our closest ally's MI6 Russian desk.  Not exactly a light-weight that can't be trusted.

Just now, Yuk said:

Steele had been an FBI informant for about 20 years and reached out to them (Justice and FBI) directly.  He was head of our closest ally's MI6 Russian desk.  Not exactly a light-weight that can't be trusted.

I believe that he was asking about your sentiment regarding Putin colluding with Hillary to interfere with the election. Judging by the work product, Putin was not opposed to trying to humiliate Trump with stories about piss parties.

Edited by Thetexashammer

7 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

Which political party?

Just now, Thetexashammer said:

I believe that he was asking about your sentiment regarding Putin colluding with Hillary to interfere with the election. Judging by the work product, Putin was not opposed to trying to humiliate Trump with stories about piss parties.

Paying for opposition research =/= conspiracy to disseminate hacked info.  It's a specious argument.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Thetexashammer said:

Okay. Lets put Hillary in jail with Trump tomorrow. 

8 minutes ago, Yuk said:

So your chief distinction is amateur hour intermediaries vs. operators? OK.

col·lu·sion
[kəˈlo͞oZHən]

NOUN
  1. secret or illegal cooperation or conspiracy, especially in order to cheat or deceive others.

Hillary colluded. Doesn't matter, not a crime. America deposes government as easily as I get into my horseless carriage and go to work. Obama went to the UK right before the Brexit vote and told them not to Brexit. Bush invaded two countries and interfered with countless more. This shit goes down every day. It's a nothingburger.

RT is broadcasting into this country as we speak. Nobody cares.

Edited by Thetexashammer

30 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

That’s not what happened and you know it.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, David Dennison said:

I'd like Anastasis to tell us what he thinks about Donald Trump's campaign chairman and vice chairman conspiring with a Russian operative two weeks after the Republican National Convention.

That seems kind of odd.

I’d like to know what thebcandidate knew about it, what polling data was transmitted, and  whether it can be linked directly to the formulation of either content or targeting of any Russian satan arm wresting Jesus memes. Check some of those boxes and you got a strong collusion case imo. 

Edited by Anastasis

1 minute ago, Thetexashammer said:

This is an easy one. I challenge you to find a scintilla of evidence that there is even one person on the planet who actually likes the guy. Not tolerates, but genuinely likes him.

Lindsay (male) Graham likes him and probably wants to fuck him. There you go. 

Just now, Anastasis said:

I’d like to know what thebcandidate knew about it, what polling data was transmitted, and  whether it can be linked directly to the formulation of either content or targeting of any Russian satan arm wresting Jesus memes. 

It would be great if his campaign chairman would stop lying about it.

But something tells me the vice chairman took care of that anyway.

5 minutes ago, J.R. said:

Lindsay (male) Graham likes him and probably wants to fuck him. There you go. 

Do you know Trump released his personal phone number to the public? I'm fucking dying man.

https://www.cnn.com/2015/07/21/politics/donald-trump-lindsey-graham-cell-phone/index.html

Speaking in front of hundreds at a rally in South Carolina on Tuesday, Donald Trump read a number he said people could use to reach South Carolina Sen. Lindsey Graham's private cell phone.

Trump and Graham have engaged in an ongoing feud in the past few days as they battle for the Republican presidential nomination. In Trump's speech Tuesday, he called Graham an "idiot," after Graham called him a "jackass," in an interview Monday with CNN's Kate Bolduan.

Trump gave out the number and urged attendees to call it.

"Give it a shot," Trump said, urging people to call the state's senior senator.

Edited by Thetexashammer

15 minutes ago, Thetexashammer said:

This is an easy one. I challenge you to find a scintilla of evidence that there is even one person on the planet who actually likes the guy. Not tolerates, but genuinely likes him.

Why does anyone have to like him?  Every person around him, even while pledging allegiance to him, clearly dislikes him. His own kids fucking hate him. He's a useful tool. Thats it. Really, how many Cohens and Scaramuccis do you have to see blow him one day and destroy him the next before you see that?

He is like you. Just like everyone hates you and you have no real friends, the same is true for him. The only difference is that people have to pretend to like him to get at daddy's money or get their hands into whatever shady deal he is involved in. And that gives him someone to golf with at least. Sorry you are out on the links alone, bro. 

Edited by FondrenRoad

14 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

I’d like to know what thebcandidate knew about it, what polling data was transmitted, and  whether it can be linked directly to the formulation of either content or targeting of any Russian satan arm wresting Jesus memes. Check some of those boxes and you got a strong collusion case imo. 

A better question might be why would they hand over uninteresting polling data?

Once again, surlyhorns isn't in charge of the investigation.  Regardless of how much it bothers Trumpkins that this "witch hunt" has "dragged on so long", in the end it only matters what Mueller finds.  That's it.  I see a mountain of really bad information piling up, but I'm not Mueller -- he knows 10X what I know.  I'm not a judge or a jury.  I can wait. 

Can you?

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, suddenly shaggy said:

Anastasis' Law: As an online discussion of Russian interference grows longer, the probability Anastasis will post or reference the Jesus arm wrestling Satan image approaches 1. 

Don’t forget Bernie body builder posing lgbtq coloring books. Manafort has those Russians tuned into the pulse of the American political divide. 

15 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

A better question might be why would they hand over uninteresting polling data?

Once again, surlyhorns isn't in charge of the investigation.  Regardless of how much it bothers Trumpkins that this "witch hunt" has "dragged on so long", in the end it only matters what Mueller finds.  That's it.  I see a mountain of really bad information piling up, but I'm not Mueller -- he knows 10X what I know.  I'm not a judge or a jury.  I can wait. 

Can you?

Per the sources quoted by wapo, the majority of the polling data was publically available information.

i will be pleased when mueller wraps up. Hopefully soon, so we can put some of the outlandish conspiracy shit to bed.

5 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

Per the sources quoted by wapo, the majority of the polling data was publically available information.

i will be pleased when mueller wraps up. Hopefully soon, so we can put some of the outlandish conspiracy shit to bed.

Your attempts to minimize Trump's malfeasance are really obvious and pathetic. It's amazing the details you remember and those you forget. Almost like you have an agenda. 

Per Manafort's lawyer the information Manafort shared with Kilimnik (Manafort's mini-me Russian intel sidekick) was so detailed and complicated that he (Manafort's lawyer) could make no sense of it. 

Edited by suddenly shaggy

7 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

Then why hand it over?  Surely the Russians had everything they needed, right?

Well, I certainly look forward to you sleeping well at night.  That's really important to me.  Of course, if it's all so "outlandish", you should be sleeping well already.

8 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

Obviously that means some of that data wasn't available to the public.

How many people in Trump's orbit need to go to jail for it to matter? What's the magic number? Is his National Security Advisor enough? His campaign chair? His lawyer? 

• Like 1

Just now, Anastasis said:

I don’t think that I ever saw manaforts lawyers characterization of the data. And to be clear I have never minimized manaforts potential for malfeasance. He is a dirty operator. 

Bullshit. You've minimized the Russian interference, belittling it at every turn. You have an agenda and are completely predictable in repeating it. 

• Like 2