The Robert Mueller Investigation

Hugo Stiglitz

18 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

DzteScVXgAAeE7M?format=jpg&name=large

I actually don't think this is a terrible idea on his part. He's hoping to make a martyr our of himself to raise money for his legal defense (he is flat broke). If he forces Jackson's hand to lock him up awaiting trial the sheep at Texags would be so up in arms they would donate their 401K to his defense. 

If he gets locked up before trial, he will raise millions. The MAGA crowd are easy targets and Stone knows that. 

4 minutes ago, Lagunamadre said:

I actually don't think this is a terrible idea on his part. He's hoping to make a martyr our of himself to raise money for his legal defense (he is flat broke). If he forces Jackson's hand to lock him up awaiting trial the sheep at Texags would be so up in arms they would donate their 401K to his defense. 

If he gets locked up before trial, he will raise millions. The MAGA crowd are easy targets and Stone knows that. 

Stone is a multi-millionaire, but like everyone in Trump's orbit, he wants to spend the Rube's money on his defense. He's also turbofucked and angling for a pardon. 

So last Friday, Mueller's filing revealed he's got the hard evidence of Stone conversations coordinating with RUS military intelligence to help the Trump campaign.  Last night and this morning Trump unleashed a scared shitless twitter screed, and Roger Stone attacks his assigned Judge with a creepy meme.

What else happened like 4 days ago?  Bob Barr was sworn in as AG.  More so than the 'conservative street', Trump's borderline psychotic rant at present and past members of the DoJ may be an attempt to apply max pressure on Barr to DO SOMETHING.  Also recall that 5 days ago Whitaker testified to House Judiciary that some documents existed at DoJ pertaining to pardons.  

Given the level of sheer panic in the acts of Trump and Stone over the last 24 hrs, I can't help but wonder if Trump is NOT getting what he immediately expected from Barr re the ongoing investigation, and if Trump has possibly received some new feedback about the viability of pardons for co-conspirators in Trump/Russia.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, triplehorn said:

So last Friday, Mueller's filing revealed he's got the hard evidence of Stone conversations coordinating with RUS military intelligence to help the Trump campaign.  Last night and this morning Trump unleashed a scared shitless twitter screed, and Roger Stone attacks his assigned Judge with a creepy meme.

What else happened like 4 days ago?  Bob Barr was sworn in as AG.  More so than the 'conservative street', Trump's borderline psychotic rant at present and past members of the DoJ may be an attempt to apply max pressure on Barr to DO SOMETHING.  Also recall that 5 days ago Whitaker testified to House Judiciary that some documents existed at DoJ pertaining to pardons.  

Given the level of sheer panic in the acts of Trump and Stone over the last 24 hrs, I can't help but wonder if Trump is NOT getting what he immediately expected from Barr re the ongoing investigation, and if Trump has possibly received some new feedback about the viability of pardons for co-conspirators in Trump/Russia.

Call me naive, but I don't think Barr is going to be Trump's knight in shining armor. He seems like a serious enough dude and he knows full well that if he scuttles anything or covers anything up that it will eventually come out and it would ruin his reputation. 

Stone is just going to commit more crimes until he’s incarcerated.  

The way Mueller has handled these fucks has been interesting.  Manafort gets the ankle bracelets then commits crimes.  He then gets thrown in jail and somehow manages to commit more crimes.  He gets convicted by a jury and then Mueller somehow determines this guy deserves a cooperation deal.  Oops! He just committed more crimes during cooperation deal.

Must be nice to be a Republican criminal.

Edited by Hugo Stiglitz
  • Like 2

18 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Stone is just going to commit more crimes until he’s incarcerated.  

The way Mueller has handled these fucks has been interesting.  Manafort gets the ankle bracelets then commits crimes.  He then gets thrown in jail and somehow manages to commit more crimes.  He gets convicted by a jury and then Mueller somehow determines this guy deserves a cooperation deal.  Oops! He just committed more crimes during cooperation deal.

Must be nice to be a Republican criminal.

Something something, never interrupt an enemy while they're making a mistake

• Like 1

It's real, and I suspect his counsel told him this was going to happen or they were going to quit.

Yeah...I know the bar of insanity has been raised to Everest-heights these days, but still....this one gets a WOW. Seriously, I’ve never seen anything like that filing.
Of course, I’ve never seen a party before a court openly and publicly attack the judge on a global forum, with crosshairs in the statement no less. So, you know, we gotta two-fer here.
And finally....what a colossal fucking dumbass. The goodwill of the court is ALWAYS one of your most important assets. You always start out with SOME benefit of the doubt. He just burned it ALL.
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Yeah...I know the bar of insanity has been raised to Everest-heights these days, but still....this one gets a WOW. Seriously, I’ve never seen anything like that filing.
Of course, I’ve never seen a party before a court openly and publicly attack the judge on a global forum, with crosshairs in the statement no less. So, you know, we gotta two-fer here.
And finally....what a colossal fucking dumbass. The goodwill of the court is ALWAYS one of your most important assets. You always start out with SOME benefit of the doubt. He just burned it ALL.

But she's an Obama appointed judge!!!!! 

These people reveal their own internal shittiness by suggesting that everyone who took an oath acts on a purely political basis at all times. 

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

^^^ Nothing changed from reporting on Jan 9th per NBC:

A source close to Rosenstein said he intends to stay on until Mueller's investigative and prosecutorial work is done. The source said that would mean Rosenstein would remain until early March. Several legal sources have said they expect the Mueller team to conclude its work by mid-to-late February, although they said that timeline could change based on unforeseen investigative developments.”

Given the WH maelstrom, it says something that the overall timeline has remained intact.

8 hours ago, Judge Roybeanbag said:

What is that crosshairs graphic, anyway?  Can't make out the words.

Dis gon be gud...

The photo illustration of Jackson appears to be taken from a conspiracy site that contains photos of judges and politicians with crosshairs in the background and the words “corruption central” alongside them....

...Steve Vladeck, a professor from University of Texas School of Law, who linked to the statute, wrote on Twitter: “This. Is. Not. Okay.”

im not a lawyer but, no shit.

Edited by Doc Reeves

Dis gon be gud...

The photo illustration of Jackson appears to be taken from a conspiracy site that contains photos of judges and politicians with crosshairs in the background and the words “corruption central” alongside them....

...Steve Vladeck, a professor from University of Texas School of Law, who linked to the statute, wrote on Twitter: “This. Is. Not. Okay.”

im not a lawyer but, no shit.

See, it’s not crosshairs. It’s someone’s logo....which is crosshairs. Totally different. You’d get this if you weren’t a buncha libtards.
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, burntorangebongos said:

Since he has prejudiced the judge against him, can he argue that to get a new judge? Or is that not an option? I am just trying to see if there was a reason for this stupidity that might be him being sly as a fox.

Spoiler

He is just a dumb shit that has lived above the law for too long

• Like 2

Since he has prejudiced the judge against him, can he argue that to get a new judge? Or is that not an option? I am just trying to see if there was a reason for this stupidity that might be him being sly as a fox.

Just because Stone’s behavior may possibly subject him to sanctions, it does not mean that the judge is prejudiced or biased against him. He may try to make that argument in a motion to recuse, but I don’t believe it will succeed.
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, burntorangebongos said:

He can try, but that will be laughed out of court. And rightfully so.