The Robert Mueller Investigation

Hugo Stiglitz

9 minutes ago, hayden_horn said:

that russian NRA money, tho

it is going to eviscerate the gop.

I’ll believe it when I see it. My hope is dwindling fast that anything substantial will come of any of this. Trump is shredding the constitution, separation of powers, and checks and balances. All while most of congress shrugs and moves on. 

1 minute ago, SubliminalHorn said:

I’ll believe it when I see it. My hope is dwindling fast that anything substantial will come of any of this. Trump is shredding the constitution, separation of powers, and checks and balances. All while most of congress shrugs and moves on. 

brisket's ledge is getting so crowded. 

they are shrugging and moving on because it is absolutely in their interest to do so.

1 minute ago, hayden_horn said:

i'm still stunned that sanders was interviewed by the special counsel, and did not see fit to mention it in her briefings. i've been a bit busy, so i don't know the timeline, but was this around the time that they pretty much shut down the daily press briefing?

Per reports, it was around the time they interviewed Kelly which was around November 2018

give or take a month.

Just now, hayden_horn said:

brisket's ledge is getting so crowded. 

they are shrugging and moving on because it is absolutely in their interest to do so.

And let’s be honest, it won’t ever not be in their interest because the GOP is now the party of trump. They will have to be ok with losing their seat. How often are senators ok with losing their seats?

3 minutes ago, SubliminalHorn said:

And let’s be honest, it won’t ever not be in their interest because the GOP is now the party of trump. They will have to be ok with losing their seat. How often are senators ok with losing their seats?

they are the party of russia through proxy of nra.

i really think this is why so many bailed and retired once they saw the connection existed. the only ones left are the complete reptiles.

16 minutes ago, hayden_horn said:

they are the party of russia through proxy of nra.

i really think this is why so many bailed and retired once they saw the connection existed. the only ones left are the complete reptiles.

Oh I get that, and you get that, and the non-morons on this site get that. I just don’t think it matters. 

41 minutes ago, hayden_horn said:

i'm still stunned that sanders was interviewed by the special counsel, and did not see fit to mention it in her briefings. i've been a bit busy, so i don't know the timeline, but was this around the time that they pretty much shut down the daily press briefing?

Can you imagine what that fucking room smelled like when they interviewed that god damned pig?  

-You're Welcome-

Edited by ChiTownDoc
She's fat. And needs to be broken. Also, gross.

15 minutes ago, retread said:

If she's like the rest of them, there's a decent chance that she lied.

I think she could get hit with an obstruction type charge even if she told the truth.  All those obvious lies about Russia from the podium could expose her to criminal liability. 

At least I can dream.

Edited by Hugo Stiglitz

52 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Per reports, it was around the time they interviewed Kelly which was around November 2018

give or take a month.

. . . which coincides nicely with the transition into her current role of hosting almost no press briefings (which does make one wonder just exactly what is her job, anyway?).

1 hour ago, shnsajax said:

Interesting as I assume many in the GOP are scared to dig into the NRA ties. 

That may be true. But what if there are some conscientious Republicans who HATE the stranglehold the NRA has over their party and sees this as the chance to break it?

Hey, a guy can dream, right?

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

Just now, David Dennison said:

Or it just doesn't matter in 2019. The Clinton's can't hurt you anymore.

Yes. I know a good number of posters here act like things that happened twenty years ago are not relevant to modern geopolitics. Americans have an extremely short attention span, and an extremely short sighted view of world history and geopolitics. It’s a good thing that never catches up with us. 

1 minute ago, Anastasis said:

Yes. I know a good number of posters here act like things that happened twenty years ago are not relevant to modern geopolitics. Americans have an extremely short attention span, and an extremely short sighted view of world history and geopolitics. It’s a good thing that never catches up with us. 

I guess that's why Paul Manafort and Donald Trump thought it was necessary to conspire with the Russians during the 2016 campaign. Because of Hillary Clinton's husband's foreign policy. It all makes sense now.

17 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

It's fascinating. It really is. It's like going to the zoo for humans.

1 hour ago, Chooky said:

If you count in dog years that's not a lot of time.

If you count in cumulative butthole checks it's almost eternity. 

In protect your corn hole years, a few days is a long time.  On the bright side, he'll be an invited regular to all the block party gang bangs.  . 

Edited by Mdhorn

44 minutes ago, David Dennison said:

I guess that's why Paul Manafort and Donald Trump thought it was necessary to conspire with the Russians during the 2016 campaign. Because of Hillary Clinton's husband's foreign policy. It all makes sense now.

They decry real evidence against a known corrupt coward and present blatant, made up theories about the opposition.  A bizarre reminder that Pizza gate continues to survive and thrive in all kinds of Fox driven forms while ignoring the obvious crimes committed in the open.   

• Like 1