The Robert Mueller Investigation

Hugo Stiglitz

Nothing happens around Trump without him at least pretending to understand and agree.  No way this micromanager didn't put his stamp of approval on Russian involvement, even if it were just a rubber stamp.  He's quite capable of ignorance AND collusion, imo.

My favorite is that Jr testified that Trump didn’t know about the “adoptions” meeting prior to it happening. Trump and Aras had previously partnered on the Miss Universe pageant and he had tried to work with him Russian real estate deals, including Trump Tower Moscow. No way his offer of help would have stayed at Jrs level.

This is fascinating.  I don't recall who posted that Instagram post or who posted that image or who had access to my phone to do it when I pulled it down within an hour or two of it going up and I formally apologized in writing to the judge within eight hours after consultations with my attorneys.

This is fascinating.  I don't recall who posted that Instagram post or who posted that image or who had access to my phone to do it when I pulled it down within an hour or two of it going up and I formally apologized in writing to the judge within eight hours after consultations with my attorneys.

Well, see, the thing is, he’s a lying psychopath, so....yeah.

2 minutes ago, deech said:

I mean I get it...I have no idea the names of the 5-6 buddies who volunteer to keep me company and play games on my phone while I make myself a pb&j.

1 minute ago, shnsajax said:

He's fucking lying directly to a federal judge on really stupid shit. 

Yes, regarding things that should be independently verifiable (i.e., who had access to your phone during the period someone made this post?)  

What was his phone?  Some sort of hot potato that gets passed around his office?

Just now, Eggo said:

I mean I get it...I have no idea the names of the 5-6 buddies who volunteer to keep me company and play games on my phone while I make myself a pb&j.

Not to mention that he went on Infowars immediately following the federal filing apology to say it was all a deep state non-story.

8 minutes ago, Eggo said:

And if it were one of the 5-6 buddies with access to my phone AND if I found out within 24-hours it could get me placed in jail so my lawyers have to immediately write an apology to the judge, I think I'd be a little bit curious which of them posted it like any normal person.

But we all know Roger Stone ain't normal but he is a sociopathic liar.

WASHINGTON — The new attorney general, William P. Barr, is preparing for the special counsel to deliver a report in coming weeks on the results of the investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 election, two officials briefed on the Justice Department’s preparations said.

President Trump’s legal team and other allies of the administration have incorrectly predicted an imminent end to the investigation by the special counsel, Robert S. Mueller III, for well over a year. It remains unclear whether Mr. Mueller might take further public action, such as additional indictments, before submitting his report to Mr. Barr.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/02/21/us/politics/mueller-report-ending.html