The Robert Mueller Investigation

Hugo Stiglitz

3 hours ago, Grade of D as in David said:

I fully expect them to stop denying collusion all together. They will claim that the investigation is a witch hunt and claim innocence when we don't start burning actual witches.

No witch, no crime. Fake news.

My money is on, at some point they wont deny collusion any longer.  At that point they will say it isn’t a big deal and was worth it to keep Hillary out of office.   Honestly I’m not sure why they didn’t just start doing that 2 years ago.  It’s not like any republican is going to stop supporteing trump over that.  They don’t give a shit about the law.

Edited by Ted Lange
  • Like 2

9 minutes ago, Ted Lange said:

My money is on, at some point they wont deny collusion any longer.  At that point they will say it isn’t a big deal and was worth it to keep Hillary out of office.   Honestly I’m not sure why they didn’t just start doing that 2 years ago.  It’s not like any republican is going to stop supporteing trump over that.  They don’t give a shit about the law.

Trump did sort of do that with regard to the Trump Tower collusion meeting. He basically made the argument that they weren't colluding with the Russians but even if they were it was just opposition research and anyone else would've done it. (That was before Giuliani joined the Trump mob and started running the same play over and over again.)

2 hours ago, WhatTheBuck said:

Trump did sort of do that with regard to the Trump Tower collusion meeting. He basically made the argument that they weren't colluding with the Russians but even if they were it was just opposition research and anyone else would've done it. (That was before Giuliani joined the Trump mob and started running the same play over and over again.)

Yeah, we always conduct opposition research with foreign governments--just not our own.  Wait, I thought we didn't like foreigners?  So it's ok to conspire with foreign governments, especially fascists or communists, in regards to our democratic elections?   I thought we were against commies?  Wow, I'm confused.  It took Russia, the Saudis, Republicans and Trump to bring down Hillary?  Shit, she's the strongest politician the US has ever produced.  It took an axis of evil to usurp her.  Now a whole party is up to their necks in debt to mobsters and dictators.  

4 hours ago, Mdhorn said:

Yeah, we always conduct opposition research with foreign governments--just not our own.  Wait, I thought we didn't like foreigners?  So it's ok to conspire with foreign governments, especially fascists or communists, in regards to our democratic elections?   I thought we were against commies?  Wow, I'm confused.  It took Russia, the Saudis, Republicans and Trump to bring down Hillary?  Shit, she's the strongest politician the US has ever produced.  It took an axis of evil to usurp her.  Now a whole party is up to their necks in debt to mobsters and dictators.  

Destroying democracy is totally worth it to own the libtards and get another justice or 2 on the SC. Signed - Every Trumpkin I know.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Atx71 said:

Destroying democracy is totally worth it to own the libtards and get another justice or 2 on the SC. Signed - Every Trumpkin I know.

This is what it comes down to.  They could give a fuck about actual democracy.  They just want their way, by hook or by crook.  Fuck the world.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

But that doesn't make sense.

I mean, if the Trump campaign chair gave polling data to a Russian operative, that would mean that they were working together on the election, and that would be collu.......oooohhhhhhhhh.  I get it now.

right, but trump himself didn't do it ... so, NO COLLUSION!

right, but trump himself didn't do it ... so, NO COLLUSION!

“But here’s video evidence of Trump doing it.”
“Doesn’t matter. Better than Hilary.”
“But the video ends with Trump raping children and pissing on Ronald Reagan’s grave.”
“Lulz. Doesn’t matter. You seem triggered, libcuck.”
  • Like 7

4 hours ago, Bruh Man said:

Will the racist stuff make him more popular with his base? 

Didn't he tape their conversations?  How long into a conversation do peeps speculate Trump can go before using racist words and behavior? I'll take two sentences or less for 100 Alex. 

9 minutes ago, shnsajax said:

lulz - I’ve never seen someone serve a cease and desist on the fucking House of Representatives. I’m sure that will work 

32 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Trump bragging to Russians spies in the Oval Office about shutting down the Russia investigation could be interpreted as him working on their behalf to obstruct justice and harm US national security.

you didn't really need to spell it out for me :)