Early Betting Line Texas +2.5 vs Okie Lite

LTtxfan

28 minutes ago, youdunnf'dup said:

I definitely think they’re frauds, but how on earth are we 2.5 underdogs on the road against the #6 team in America. 

because we don't get blown out, and OSU's two best wins are a 9 point home win against Tulsa and a 3 pt home win against ISU. Line is currently -3.5 or -4 which is about where I would set it. I doubt either team is that good. 

28 minutes ago, Blotto said:

because we don't get blown out, and OSU's two best wins are a 9 point home win against Tulsa and a 3 pt home win against ISU. Line is currently -3.5 or -4 which is about where I would set it. I doubt either team is that good. 

When you say we don’t get blown out, have we even faced a team as good as fraudulent OSU? We’ve played a lot of terrible teams. 

If OU and OSU were to play today, whoever had the home field advantage would likely be favored by the same amount. Again, why are the lines makers supposed to be impressed by OSU's performance so far? there are a couple of computer power rankings that I check and they have OSU at about 4 points better than Texas. Thats likely why you see the line where it is. If you disagree strongly, this seems to offer you an opportunity to profit off that hunch. 

this is from sagarin but there are plenty of others

image.thumb.png.022da3494d7bdfba9a1742cbad96bafc.png