Huskies vs Beavers

Spider2YBanana

Just now, Spider2YBanana said:

It's one of these games that I've been waiting to see this season. That OSU offense vs the Huskies defense. It'll be interesting 

OSU was picked to finish 12’. They’re not good but not total garbage.  

2 minutes ago, SDG said:

OSU was picked to finish 12’. They’re not good but not total garbage.  

Yeah, I don't think they're THAT bad. I think they'll finish somewhere around .500 or so. Right now I'm thinking Washington isn't looking so hot in conference and will be a bad year before turning it around. 

Edited by Spider2YBanana

Washington is one of those teams that I don't care how bad they are, I absolutely love watching them. I wish they'd do better. Beautiful campus, hot chicks, decent weather, and they should be poaching CA or Nevada/Arizona kids. 
Hot chicks are unicorns at UDub.

Laughing harder at "decent weather.^
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Beau Vine said:

Laughing harder at "decent weather.^

Made a trip to Seattle 2 years ago and checked out campus. There’s a lot of unicorns there I guess. Weather was basically the definition of perfect but I know it’s not like that most of the year up there. Still, not a bad place to spend 4 years imo. 

• Hook 'Em 1

19 minutes ago, Beau Vine said:
25 minutes ago, Spider2YBanana said:
Washington is one of those teams that I don't care how bad they are, I absolutely love watching them. I wish they'd do better. Beautiful campus, hot chicks, decent weather, and they should be poaching CA or Nevada/Arizona kids. 

There are definitely a few.  It’s not the bottom of the P12 but definitely not the panecea. 

Just now, Beau Vine said:
10 minutes ago, Spider2YBanana said:
Dude, what? I've been there a few times and there's hot chicks all over that place. I guess unicorns exist in droves. 

I spent 6 years on campus. For 9 months, girls wear big sweaters that hang down over their asses, so they get out of shape.

It’s not 1982 anymore. You can’t afford to be out of shape and post tiktok dance videos or pics on Instagram. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Beau Vine said:
10 minutes ago, Spider2YBanana said:
Dude, what? I've been there a few times and there's hot chicks all over that place. I guess unicorns exist in droves. 

I spent 6 years on campus. For 9 months, girls wear big sweaters that hang down over their asses, so they get out of shape.

We go between March and June and they look hot as hell. I wouldn't expect them to look amazing in November.

It’s not 1982 anymore. You can’t afford to be out of shape and post tiktok dance videos or pics on Instagram. 
1. Fuck you, not that old.

2. I go back to a game once a year.

3. They're not as hot as when I was there. Washington has had a similar path as UT, as admissions has become much more selective and the hot girls have been crowded out.

4. Udub is definitely in the bottom half of the Pac12 if we're talking about hot coeds -- can't believe that's in dispute.
  • Hook 'Em 1

3. They're not as hot as when I was there. Washington has had a similar path as UT, as admissions has become much more selective and the hot girls have been crowded out.

4. Udub is definitely in the bottom half of the Pac12 if we're talking about hot coeds -- can't believe that's in dispute.

Definitely middle of the pack when comparing to USC, Berkeley, ASU, UCLA, but they're not lacking in talent. 52791528f6cf76b0ad4643d0ac94399e.jpg
  • Like 1

I retract my statement. I had Stanford & Cal in mind but math is hard and that’s not half.  

They have that Western States Consortium up there where you can go to any NW state school and pay in state tuition, so lots of hot Washington girls go to UO because it's much easier to get in and cheaper.

UO has some really, really hot fucking chicks, too. Much better than UW, no question.