Thursday Night Football; Arizona @ Seattle (Lumen Field) Fox

SDG

1 minute ago, Nicole44 said:

Murray said earlier again this week that he missed baseball. That’s fair. I wonder if he gets hurt (which he really hasn’t been/ hasn’t really ever taken many hits until now) if he will go back to baseball completely. 

I can't see it. Maybe after an 8 year career in the NFL (assuming he doesn't get hurt) he might? He's making so much more in the NFL money-wise that it would be hard. But, who knows? Money isn't everything, and he's already making a ton on his rookie contract. 

1 minute ago, Spider2YBanana said:

I can't see it. Maybe after an 8 year career in the NFL (assuming he doesn't get hurt) he might? He's making so much more in the NFL money-wise that it would be hard. But, who knows? Money isn't everything, and he's already making a ton on his rookie contract. 

He said he wishes he could do both but that if he’d have picked baseball instead he would miss football more. But the NFL is such a beating. High reward but also high risk.

if y’all are NFL fans this week has an amazing slate of games. On paper at least.

• Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

He said he wishes he could do both but that if he’d have picked baseball instead he would miss football more. But the NFL is such a beating. High reward but also high risk.

if y’all are NFL fans this week has an amazing slate of games. On paper at least.

yeah, but has he ever taken a really solid hit?  I mean, he's the fastest slider in the history of the NFL.  Imo, one week of taking solid hits and the doubt will seriously creep in. .

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

Agreed about high risk high reward, plus missing the other. There's no right answer for him. This is no longer the late 80s to 90s where you can have the Bo Jackson's and Deion Sanders doing both. 

Can't wait for Monday night to see my Bucs. This weekend is gonna be a great slate. 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, LTtxfan said:

Murray gonna keep getting hit more and more... wonder how long that little gooner gonna last in NFL.

My opinion of him has changed 100% since he's been in the NFL. It's tough to say but I root for the little ewok, he's a badass qb.

1 minute ago, Zeus said:

I saw this last season too it seems like somehow the Cardinals just get flags all the way down the field lol

Seahawks have brain farts for discipline sometimes.  Us fans are use to it by now.