Thursday Night Football; Arizona @ Seattle (Lumen Field) Fox

SDG

always watching college ball over the NFL, but might stream into this for a bit

it is hard to root for kliff because he is such a lazy, money stealing dick, but I enjoy the heads exploding of those that were critical of his hiring for PC reasons and who wants to pull for petie and Seattle

Imagine you are Kliff, sitting in your “struggle mansion.” The phone rings. It’s BoB. He wants to know if you’d like DHop in exchange for a six pack of Mountain Dew...what do you do? Lol. 
He definitely owes BoB a “Cheese of the month club” gift for life I feel like...

1 minute ago, Spider2YBanana said:

Kyler looking a little hurt throwing after that sack. That sucks. 

DK is beyond what I ever expected him to be. He's paid off for me BIG TIME in fantasy. Fucking holding. Fuck you, Lewis!!! 

Do you have him in fantasy now?  is so that 41 yards sucks.  

2 minutes ago, SDG said:

Do you have him in fantasy now?  is so that 41 yards sucks.  

Yeah, I have him in 2 leagues. DK is a monster. I just thought he would be a straight line wr, but he can actually run routes. Glad I took a chance on him. 

That 41 tds stings, especially after that 25 yds for the TD. Would've helped immensely. 

Edited by Spider2YBanana

6 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

Fuck commercials.  It if they are going to have them is it too much to ask to bring back Louie the Lizard and the Real Men of Genius Ones? Taco salad inventor was my favorite! (I don’t see no lettuce!)

"Is your taco salad healthy?"

"Of course it is. It's a salad."

• Hook 'Em 1

4 minutes ago, Spider2YBanana said:

Wilson's line is just so bad. I didn't follow them in the off-season or draft, but what happened to their o-line this year?

It's actually better this year.  it was 27 last year according to pff and pff had them at 3 a few weeks ago.

edit; they'll probably finish somewhere in the mid teens this year.  

Edited by SDG