Thursday Night Football; Arizona @ Seattle (Lumen Field) Fox

SDG

33 minutes ago, Spider2YBanana said:

I'm really, really starting to think their magic was Marshawn and their DB's. Once he left they have begun to just be above average every time I've seen them. Russ is good, but he makes some really questionable decisions. 

Russell Wilson had the luxury of leaning on one of the best defenses in the modern days, especially the year he won it all. That defense was insane and so damn good. They picked off Kap to win the NFC championship. They annihilated Manning in the Super Bowl. Wilson literally did not have to score a point and would have won. Once the salary cap and Russ getting paid broke that defense up, they have never been back to the NFC title game, much less a Super Bowl. Russell was not asked to do a ton in those years they were going to Super Bowls. He had the luxury of his defense bailing out any mistakes he made.

• Hook 'Em 1

3 hours ago, Spider2YBanana said:

Wilson's line is just so bad. I didn't follow them in the off-season or draft, but what happened to their o-line this year?

This game their line was [position - depth chart spot season open (playing injured)]
LT1 - LG2(inj) -RG1(playC)-RG3-RT1(RT2 entered after RT1 injured second half)

They actually played VERY well the first 5 games. couple injuries to lineman, and all the good RB, then playing Rams and Bills, Offense took MASSIVE step back.

Today looked to partially correct that with Hyde back. Line is still made of band-aids though.

3 hours ago, Spider2YBanana said:

Oh man, that would be so unfair. Penny is barely hanging on to a roster at this point. I can't see him being in the league much longer. He's hurt, not a workhorse, and he's just below average. 

Chubb is very good, not going to disagree with him over Penny, but I'm holding out hope for a healthy Penny to make a real impact over the rest of the season. He's a talented runner with amazing speed for his size. Almost D Henry like.... almost. Just gotta get to the playoffs without relying on Lynch and crew coming out of retirement and we'll make a run.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Nicole44 said:

Murray said earlier again this week that he missed baseball. That’s fair. I wonder if he gets hurt (which he really hasn’t been/ hasn’t really ever taken many hits until now) if he will go back to baseball completely. 

Hitting baseball

Vs

Getting hit by beasts.

No brainer, of course he is a gooner i.e. no brains

• Haha 1