Cowboys vs Eagles: Week 16

Vic Mackey

Seen nothing this season to justify McCarthy keeping his job but know he will because that’s what Jerry does.

He’s had a pass since Dak went down. It’s that simple.

The defensive coaches do not however.

And of course Carolina is beating Washington. So obviously we’ll lose this game anyways to take ourselves out. Lol

1 minute ago, DougO said:

Regardless of what happens the rest of the season, the Cowboys will probably be the media favorite to win the East in 2021. They to to fluff the Cowboys so they can watch them burn to the ground.

Sounds like a team in Austin we all know and love.  Administrators need to make “tough” decisions.   

Regardless of what happens the rest of the season, the Cowboys will probably be the media favorite to win the East in 2021. They love to fluff the Cowboys so they can watch them burn to the ground.

I mean have you seen anything from anyone else to say otherwise though?

Of course they’ll fluff the boys. But hard not to think the cowboys have 8 wins right now with Dak and a healthy OL. The defense has sucked all year but had had stretches of decent play and turnovers.

But if it was me, and I knew Hurts was starting the whole year, I’d probably go eagles.

Or Washington with good QB play(if they add someone to replace Haskins). There defense looks legit at times(not today so far)

2 minutes ago, Drew said:

I mean have you seen anything from anyone else to say otherwise though?

Of course they’ll fluff the boys. But hard not to think the cowboys have 8 wins right now with Dak and a healthy OL. The defense has sucked all year but had had stretches of decent play and turnovers.

But if it was me, and I knew Hurts was starting the whole year, I’d probably go eagles.

Or Washington with good QB play(if they add someone to replace Haskins)

I expect the East to continue to be a bit of a dumpster fire, but I think Washington has the best core talent. They just need a legit QB and a player or two. It's the special olympics of NFL, but it should be a little less "special" next season. I think Dak's return would boost the offense, but the D is years away.

• Like 1

And just like that, it's a game.
Pure torture.

You too huh? Yeah my thoughts as well.

What’ll be the worse is Dallas staying close and losing on a missed kick or fumble or some shit while Washington loses. I just want someone to put us out of our misery.
  • Hook 'Em 1

7 minutes ago, Drew said:

You too huh? Yeah my thoughts as well.

What’ll be the worse is Dallas staying close and losing on a missed kick or fumble or some shit while Washington loses. I just want someone to put us out of our misery.

Dallas will take a late lead and let Desean get loose for a 80 yard TD for the loss.

• Like 1