Cowboys vs Eagles: Week 16

Vic Mackey

Philly is going to tank their game against Washington out of spite aren't they

I mean they hate them as much as I s right? I think they’d lover to get Hurts more good playing experience and knock Washington out right?

Problem is the cowboys will lose anyways.

5 minutes ago, dcar00 said:

eh. 12th or 19th doesn't really matter.  if we aren't going to lose both of these games I'd rather see us win the division.

My thoughts exactly. It was one thing when we were top 6. If we’re picking 12th or 20th who gives a shit. At this point just give me a home playoff game so I can hear everyone complain. I’ve heard shit from Arizona cardinals fans all year. If we somehow make the playoffs after they blew it yesterday, it would be pretty fucking hilarious 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

My thoughts exactly. It was one thing when we were top 6. If we’re picking 12th or 20th who gives a shit. At this point just give me a home playoff game so I can hear everyone complain. I’ve heard shit from Arizona cardinals fans all year. If we somehow make the playoffs after they blew it yesterday, it would be pretty fucking hilarious 

Pretty much the same. People whining about the 12th pick vs the 8th pick or whatever are just worrying too much.

Win the division if you can. Lose this game is you can. Only 2 options.

Just now, Drew said:

Absolutely fair. But that was Garrett and Wade. Gotta see what we can do now. We’re playing another bad team.

God damn these WRs. We got something going on with these guys.

beating NY at NY in a must win game isn't a big deal this year but it could possibly, maybe, just might show that mccarthy can beat bad teams in must win situations.  Garrett horrible at that.

• Like 1

Vilma is right. Sometimes fighting hard down the stretch and winning game, even if you lose the division, will carry over to the offseason.

Plus they’ll get healthy. And we’ve seen plenty of teams(including the cowboys) go from 4-6 wins to 12-13 wins the next year.

Yes they gotta fix the defense. It’s bad. Make a coaching change. Add a few pieces. And they’ll have a chance.

3 minutes ago, Drew said:

Vilma is right. Sometimes fighting hard down the stretch and winning game, even if you lose the division, will carry over to the offseason.

Plus they’ll get healthy. And we’ve seen plenty of teams(including the cowboys) go from 4-6 wins to 12-13 wins the next year.

Yes they gotta fix the defense. It’s bad. Make a coaching change. Add a few pieces. And they’ll have a chance.

it is like a big win in The Alamo Bowl you get those extra practices too!