Cowboys vs Eagles: Week 16

Vic Mackey

I remember a couple weeks ago a graphic showing the Cowboys playoff chances were 1%. Wonder what they are now.

Was 12% at half time. Definitely higher now. Probably like 25%.

Something like Washington has a 50/50 chance if winning. So do the cowboys. So need them to lose and us to win.

Pederson will fucked this game when it was still in reach. Didn't play for the FGs. Dallas stalled on offense when they got to 30. Went for it on 4th and 15 instead of a 49yd FG. I don't get it.

Hard to judge Hurts since he is a rookie and this is only his 2nd or 3rd start but he looks to run too often instead of go through his progressions. eagles defense has been trash since that quick start.

Dalton has had a great game.Only made that one bad play for the pick. Zeke looking like his rookie year self really helped today. And the Jacqueet being trash.

At this point, you have to just root for Dallas to get to the playoffs and see what happens. Fuck it.

3 minutes ago, mininghorn88 said:

Agree. It was moving.

The fact that they called it a fumble on the field made it really hard to overturn in my opinion. It wasn’t obvious enough. If they called him down on the field, nobody bats an eye. But it was close 

Edited by youdunnf'dup

Just now, Vic Mackey said:

Pederson will fucked this game when it was still in reach. Didn't play for the FGs. Dallas stalled on offense when they got to 30. Went for it on 4th and 15 instead of a 49yd FG. I don't get it.

Hard to judge Hurts since he is a rookie and this is only his 2nd or 3rd start but he looks to run too often instead of go through his progressions. eagles defense has been trash since that quick start.

Dalton has had a great game.Only made that one bad play for the pick. Zeke looking like his rookie year self really helped today. And the Jacqueet being trash.

At this point, you have to just root for Dallas to get to the playoffs and see what happens. Fuck it.

he fucked it when he stopped running half way through the 3rd quarter.  mind blowingly MENSA stupid.