Dallas Stars 2020-2021 season thread

Longboard Horn

One of the issues with this team is consistency. So many guys being in and out of the lineup doesn't help.
Much like last year I don't know if there's a great move to make.

If anything you may see what you can get for dickinson, not sure if it's a bad start for him or how he's being used or his ice time, but he hasn't looked great this season.
I just don't know what you try to get in return.

Bringing another new body may not be an improvement. Sure would be nice to get that bottom 6 rotation and even the 2nd line set; but you know, injuries.

I haven't seen Kero lately so I think they figured out that was a failed experiment. I'd like to see L'Esperance get several games but I think since he's older than Camaano they favor using younger guys.

Not sure what's going on with Dobby. I know Ott has looked competent back there but I would have expected more of a rotation. Dobby needs to find his game because he looks great when he's on.

Lot of word to say, just like last year, I don't think there's a great move out there worth making.

Green helmets would help. I'm on record as really not liking our current uniforms, home or away. I like the away white sweater better for whatever reason. Something about the home Victory Green doesn't sit well with me. I don't really like the logo and I miss the tinge of gold/yellow that we've had forever. I prefer the chest logo on the icy whites compared to current one.
Anyway, many of you have probably seen this chart. Meant to post it yesterday but shit was borked. The Athletic still projects the Stars will snag the #4 playoff spot, probably based on a bunch of games remaining with Detroit.

681063847_ScreenShot2021-03-18at11_29_00AM.thumb.png.ace3d0f6f598344c4bc53ee4f3ea0387.png

Second half of this post can get fucked. We’re not a good team this year.