NFL Week Last thread

clapclapclap

4 minutes ago, Brothahorn said:

Keeping up with Bridgewater because of his story. Seems like folks are starting to sour on him as anything but a game manager. Now he didn't have CMAC, so that may buy him some time. But I read they had 7 or 8 opportunities at game winning drives and only got 1 right. Wouldn't be surprised to see them draft a qb in the late rounds.

And I'd say Joe Brady is no lock either.

They need to draft a QB in the first round.

Keeping up with Bridgewater because of his story. Seems like folks are starting to sour on him as anything but a game manager. Now he didn't have CMAC, so that may buy him some time. But I read they had 7 or 8 opportunities at game winning drives and only got 1 right. Wouldn't be surprised to see them draft a qb in the late rounds.

And I'd say Joe Brady is no lock either.
Teddy didn't have that problem in Minnesota or NOLA.

3 minutes ago, youdunnf'dup said:

Or they just weren’t that good to begin with and they were playing over their heads. They have the youngest defense in the league, no franchise qb, and no star rb. They’re bad right now 

I’ve watched almost every game because of a family connection to the team.  They had some really tough luck losses earlier in the year.  They could easily be 0.500 or a game under.  But they do seem to have gotten worse as the year has gone on and are no longer competitive.  Youth is definitely an issue on defense.  Not having McCaffrey healthy has hurt.   I still think Bridgewater can be a winning QB for them.  I think somethings not right with him and the offensive staff.  

1 minute ago, GabrielsHorn said:

Bears suck. Their past few wins have been fools gold, and they are the definition of backing into the playoffs. 

They should absolutely fire Nagy and Pace, but since they made the playoffs, they more than likely won’t. 

No team is going far with Rubber Trabiscuit as their starting qb. 

1 minute ago, Machinator said:

Bears backing into the playoffs is a travesty.

I don't know. I'm looking forward to back to back triple headers next weekend. Although I think putting all of the onus on the 1 seed vs. both top seeds is kind of dumb. 

This is honestly a huge game for the Titans. It's the difference between playing the Bills and the Steelers.

Actually - not sure of the matchup if they win. If they lose, they're headed to Buffalo.

Edited by ztejas