NFL Week Last thread

clapclapclap

1 minute ago, BradInATX said:
4 minutes ago, Brothahorn said:
What the heck, Giants?

Buffalo seems ready for the playoffs.

I'm pumped for the inevitable Bills Chiefs AFC Championship. Should be a great game.

If the Bills Chiefs game was in Buffalo, I would take them. Even with out the fans. Which is exactly why home field means so much.

1 minute ago, naija said:

Biggest headscratcher is Pittsburgh. Yes, even when undefeated, their record was not an accurate account of how good (or bad) they were as Tomlin reminded everyone weekly, but what a craptastic end to the season.

Do they even try to run the ball anymore? I can see them getting knocked out early.

1 hour ago, millhouse said:

He just limped off after getting sacked 

Love or hate murray (and I hate him)  I don't want to see anyone getting hurt. But it was a fairly innocuous hit that took him out. He's just little. Not just short,  but little,  and I think it was just a matter of time before he was going to get broken.

There's a reason he slides and dives and falls. It's self preservation.  And he's been better than I thought he'd be at at up to this point. Just don't know how long you can keep that up in the NFL. 

They won’t do it because of how quickly they fired the guy before him, but the cards have to move on from kliff. You have a franchise qb, a wr still in his prime, and young talent on d. You need an adult in the room. You have a window that you’re about to blow if you keep splinting your wheels with kliff. 

2 minutes ago, ClubWhatever said:

Panthers seem like they’ve quit a little bit on Rhule.  Not a good look.  Also I think he’s going to need to reevaluate whether Joe Brady is the right coach for Bridgewater.   That hasn’t meshed.  

That’s true. A little shocking that people have turned on him this quickly. But the MSM turning on Rhule also. Brady is a fail with Bridgewater for whatever reason.

5 minutes ago, ClubWhatever said:

Panthers seem like they’ve quit a little bit on Rhule.  Not a good look.  Also I think he’s going to need to reevaluate whether Joe Brady is the right coach for Bridgewater.   That hasn’t meshed.  

Or they just weren’t that good to begin with and they were playing over their heads. They have the youngest defense in the league, no franchise qb, and no star rb. They’re bad right now 

I think it's more likely that Rhule and Brady scapegoat Bridgewater for the team's woes and draft somebody to give themselves more time.

2 minutes ago, ClubWhatever said:

Keeping up with Bridgewater because of his story. Seems like folks are starting to sour on him as anything but a game manager. Now he didn't have CMAC, so that may buy him some time. But I read they had 7 or 8 opportunities at game winning drives and only got 1 right. Wouldn't be surprised to see them draft a qb in the late rounds.

And I'd say Joe Brady is no lock either.