Texas Tech @ Texas Series Thread

Horny Bull

13 minutes ago, davi34 said:

Kennedy is useless

Somehow. He looked solid as a freshman, I assumed he was gonna develop into a fringe .300 hitter with 6ish homers by the end of the year. He....hasn’t quite gotten there yet. And yeah it was only a matter of time with Kubicheck. He’ll do fine against Texas southern or whoever in the opening game of the regional, but he’s just not a Sunday. If Hansen were healthy all year, we may have a couple more sweeps under our belt. Specifically OU and Baylor. Oh well 

8 minutes ago, Fletch said:

Somehow. He looked solid as a freshman, I assumed he was gonna develop into a fringe .300 hitter with 6ish homers by the end of the year. He....hasn’t quite gotten there yet. And yeah it was only a matter of time with Kubicheck. He’ll do fine against Texas southern or whoever in the opening game of the regional, but he’s just not a Sunday. If Hansen were healthy all year, we may have a couple more sweeps under our belt. Specifically OU and Baylor. Oh well 

Kubíček and Stevens have by far outperformed expectations. At least mine.

4 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

So there’s no way they can tell from replay that the tag was applied during the foot off the bag. 

On the TV replay, it appeared they could synchronize two angles .. which seemed to support the 2B holding the tag when Antico’s foot came off the bag.

Maybe a better question is to Pierce .. WTF you running for with one guy already in scoring position with your best hitter AB?

Edited by VirginiaLonghorn
  • Hook 'Em 1

4 minutes ago, VirginiaLonghorn said:

On the TV replay, it appeared they could synchronize two angles .. which seemed to support the 2B holding the tag when Antico’s foot came off the bag.

Maybe a better question is to Pierce .. WTF you running for with one guy already in scoring position with your best hitter AB?

So he is batting with two in scoring position and in the instance that Antico gets thrown out Daly is leading off the next inning. Only reason I question is because Tech couldn't find the zone