Father of the year?

Nice Guy Eddie

Dad making his final child support payment drops off 80,000 pennies on the front lawn. Shows his maturity. From the story, the daughter ended contact with him years ago. Most likely a good move on her part.

Mom/daughter donate all of the pennies to a domestic violence charity.

https://www.cnn.com/videos/us/2021/06/09/mother-and-daughter-donate-80000-pennies-child-support-pkg-vpx.wtvr

51 minutes ago, TriStone said:

I wouldn't take her side without hearing his first.  He might be a piece of shit, but never underestimate a vindictive ex's ability to poison a kid's mind against their father.

I'm not taking anyone's side except to say that tossing 80,000 pennies onto someone's yard is completely immature. For someone that has a 18-year old, that guy has a lot of growing up to do. If he's glad to have his daughter and baby-mama (wife?) behind him with his last support check, he should have been out with friends celebrating.

We all read about people paying in pennies as some f-you, but they're not teaching anyone a lesson. They just make themselves look like an ass.

• Hook 'Em 2

13 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

I'm not taking anyone's side except to say that tossing 80,000 pennies onto someone's yard is completely immature.

My bad, didn't mean to say that you were taking a side.  I was speaking only for myself.

Edited by TriStone

1 hour ago, hullabelew said:

Want to do that your your exwife...go ahead and be an asshole...good for you...you really showed her.  But for child support?  What a dickhead.  Plus, they fact that they donated to an abuse charity makes him look like an even bigger asshole.  

giphy.gif

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, MaybeACoordinator said:

You can't do that in Texas -- all payments have to go through the AG's office. Maybe because of assholes like this dude. 

Yeah, he won't get credit for one red cent.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1