Cloak room stupidity in DT

Wulaw Horn

2 hours ago, Doc Reeves said:

If he’s anything like the dipshit jackoffs I know there won’t be any records because he doesn’t vote. He’ll just spend years lamenting masks and hating libs on Facebook while claiming Covid doesn't exist, driving his pickup around with stupid flags plastered along the back and raging against a stolen election that wasn’t but that he didn’t vote in anyway because it’s a waste of time.

Looks like someone didn’t read through to the end of the thread yet. 
a real time both sides on this one where all the jokes about white conservatives are ignored or backtracked as it’s a minority. 
Seriously though, everyone gives @Anastasisshit for no reason. There’s plenty of trash aligned with any group, in any country, anywhere in this world. We forget that when we other the group we aren’t in for their bad apples. Every group has them. Especially the Methodists. 
This isn’t a criticism of you. I’d bet it has happened to everyone before at some time or another. 
haha- just another example of how that group sucks. What?  He’s in my group?  Shit. Never mind. 

Edited by Wulaw Horn
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Wulaw Horn said:

a real time both sides on this one where all the jokes about white conservatives are ignored or backtracked as it’s a minority. 
Seriously though, everyone gives @Anastasisshit for no reason. There’s plenty of trash aligned with any group, in any country, anywhere in this world. We forget that when we other the group we aren’t in for their bad apples. Every group has them. Especially the Methodists. 
This isn’t a criticism of you. I’d bet it has happened to everyone before at some time or another. 
haha- just another example of how that group sucks. What?  He’s in my group?  Shit. Never mind. 

hey, no argument here. I definitely had a swing and a miss and deserve to get some shit. 

But the argument of “we all have bad people in our groups” is one I don’t necessarily agree with. It’s your responsibility to reign in the crazies in your group. If you’re a lib and cheer on people blowing up logging equipment or setting hummers on fire, then your group is in trouble.

The headline leads to a mistaken image in the readers mind not just thru sheer prejudice. It is a behavior symbolic of an extremest group. 

With that said, I whiffed on my statement due to my own prejudices. Whoops.

Edited by Doc Reeves
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Wulaw Horn said:

Yeah- the left posters on here really don’t get that bc nobody in the former GOP educated, white male, now voting Dem bc of Trump fits in that big crowd. That crowd is over represented here and all in on VAX and mask. 
they tend to think they and the people they know are the party/group or most of the party/group and ignore all but the rubes/racists/right wing nuts who are the biggest part of that group but far from the only part of that group. 
It’s a really interesting Venn diagram. 

What in the blue hell are you blubbering on about now?

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Wulaw Horn said:

The surly left ignores the fact that there are plenty of anti maskers and anti Vaxers that aren’t red neck trump loving GOP and are instead members of their coalition.

Well, I'm "surly left" and I wholly reject the idea that I lump all anti-mask/vax people into a redneck Trump-loving GOP.

The majority?  Overwhelmingly so.  All?  No way.

So, congratulations for yet another swing and a miss.  And WTF happened to "no politics" around here?

1 minute ago, jimmyjazz said:

Well, I'm "surly left" and I wholly reject the idea that I lump all anti-mask/vax people into a redneck Trump-loving GOP.

The majority?  Overwhelmingly so.  All?  No way.

So, congratulations for yet another swing and a miss.  And WTF happened to "no politics" around here?

I was literally quoting someone else. If Ineas off topic I didn’t start the digression. It’s almost impossible to keep track of what’s allowed and not in the DT. I don’t think I’ve ever had a post removed but if I’m over the line of what’s acceptable to talk about here so be it. I don’t think it was partisan or the like- but ymmv. Forget I said anything and dude- feel free to put me on ignore. You literally never reply to anything I say without seething contempt. What’s the point in that?  

• Fuck You 1

9 hours ago, Wulaw Horn said:

Like everyone, occasionally Anastasis gets shit because he deserves it. He undeservingly gets it more than others because he invites it, and seems to crave it. Whether we admit it or not, we all need validation. He just seeks it out in a way unfamiliar to those of us outside the BDSM lifestyle. 

• Haha 1