Texas Women's Basketball 2021-2022 - "Vic's Got It Going!!"

LTtxfan

2 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Ebo’s improvement over the year has been incredible. We actually have an inside game now. Been great to see from her.  Helping out with the press too. 

I would not be upset at all if she wanted to come back. I’d like it very much! 

3 minutes ago, dcar00 said:

good job Vic and the ladies!

despite the missed bunnies the inside game had gotten a lot better over the season.  Ebo actually looks pretty decent.

Conditioning 

Better guard play 

Think there was a bit of a learning curve with the posts and Coach AP. Especially for Ebo who has been coached by, what, 4 different coaches at her position?  2 diff staffs at PSU, Johnnie Harris and now AP. 

Honestly felt like there were some growing pains with the new staff. Really impressed with the growth by the team and staff - including McEntire and AP

2 hours ago, Js1 said:

I would not be upset at all if she wanted to come back. I’d like it very much! 

Yeah, she has really become a great player this year.  I am really happy with our front court crew but if Ebo came back, as long as it didn't result in a portal transfer, we would be in full beast mode.

5 minutes ago, TommysTinyTowels said:

Yeah, she has really become a great player this year.  I am really happy with our front court crew but if Ebo came back, as long as it didn't result in a portal transfer, we would be in full beast mode.

Vic has shown in his front court rotation that everyone will play.  Look at today - Moore scored no points in the quarters and semis. 12 today.  LL also played today (looks like she was holding a box of Kleenex yesterday so probably was under the weather)