Georgia / Clemson - ABC

ztejas

1 minute ago, ztejas said:

Oh you're right he's been awesome tonight. Forgot to take into account his high school 247 rating. 

Listen, I'd like for nothing more than for DJ to suck shit through a straw. Dabo is the most disingenuous piece of shit in the entire sport and I will in all instances hope for his demise. And DJ struggling can only help steer Arch away from Clemson. 

So I will cheer against him. But he's seen the field in games where his OL isn't being gorilla boofed or whatever the fuck we're saying now and he's looked every bit of his 247 rating. https://www.sports-reference.com/cfb/players/dj-uiagalelei-1/gamelog/

So I'll be happy to be wrong, but I think the kid is a stud

• Hook 'Em 2

5 minutes ago, TommyGufano said:

Listen, I'd like for nothing more than for DJ to suck shit through a straw. Dabo is the most disingenuous piece of shit in the entire sport and I will in all instances hope for his demise. And DJ struggling can only help steer Arch away from Clemson. 

So I will cheer against him. But he's seen the field in games where his OL isn't being gorilla boofed or whatever the fuck we're saying now and he's looked every bit of his 247 rating. https://www.sports-reference.com/cfb/players/dj-uiagalelei-1/gamelog/

So I'll be happy to be wrong, but I think the kid is a stud

I feel sorry for whatever NFL team you're a GM for. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, TommyGufano said:

but I think the kid is a stud

Not trying to talk shit but I disagree. This is maybe the worst Clemson QBing game in a decade. Unless I'm believing this Georgia D is one of the greatest ever I have to hold this against this kid. I'm fairly confident Bama would hang 30 on this UGA team on any field in any continent. 

Busts happen. Recruiting rankings are great until they aren't. I'm taking two proven QB powerhouses over a random standout from a prep school in California any day of the week - and a dude from the former might beat out the latter for his job next season. 

Maybe the kid impresses from here on out and I'm wrong but this is a pretty damning indictment. 37 passes for 178 yards. 14 rushes for -22. That is atrocious.

1 hour ago, longhornmatt said:

Well, yeah.  But we also had a terrible QB like that DJ guy, right?  Right?

I think that game might make me angrier than the four different 63-14 ish beat downs.  We got shut out with Vince Young, Cedric Benson, two NFL TEs, an NFL WR, and four NFL offensive linemen.   That should be impossible.  Greg fucking Davis.

By the same OU team that USC assraped 55-19.