Tough Loss, but I'm proud of the Longhorns!

927 E. 41st

The Team played hard and they continue to play better. If we play that well the rest of the way (and I'm less worried about up and down play than I have been in a while) we will have a chance at redemption in December.

All that said, I can't wait until we have good to great line work on both sides. I see progress, but more is obviously necessary.

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Fuck You 1

28 minutes ago, DanTheHorn said:

Man has it come to this for us? We now start threads that make us sound like aggy. Love the horns but not everyone on that field played hard.

This. This is fucking blOU we're talking about. We could be fielding a team of middle schoolers and I'd still be pissed off that we lost. We just got our hearts ripped out by our most hated rival, our defense was steamrolled in the process, and we've gone full aggy about how 'promising' we looked in blowing a 21-point lead and losing to blOU for the FOURTH FUCKING TIME IN A ROW.

• Like 2

I guess we could go with the Aggy, "we are awful" approach. I've been to all of our games so far except for Arky and I've seen a lot of improvement. Yeah, this sucks but if you want to go full Aggy and wallow in self pity I can't join you.

Last year we had a line coach that was so screwed up that our NFL pick is considered "raw". Fixing the line is going to take time, but the Texas O and D lines that played today would beat the lines that we fielded at Arky.

1 minute ago, 927 E. 41st said:

I guess we could go with the Aggy, "we are awful" approach. I've been to all of our games so far except for Arky and I've seen a lot of improvement. Yeah, this sucks but if you want to go full Aggy and wallow in self pity I can't join you.

Last year we had a line coach that was so screwed up that our NFL pick is considered "raw". Fixing the line is going to take time, but the Texas O and D lines that played today would beat the lines that we fielded at Arky.

aggy doesn’t wallow in self pity.  Even their losses have banners.  

edit: they’re about raise another in 90 minutes 

Edited by ChiTownDoc

1 hour ago, 927 E. 41st said:

The Team played hard and they continue to play better. If we play that well the rest of the way (and I'm less worried about up and down play than I have been in a while) we will have a chance at redemption in December.

All that said, I can't wait until we have good to great line work on both sides. I see progress, but more is obviously necessary.

giphy (6).gif

27 minutes ago, Rockethorn1978 said:

The biggest blown lead in our history against ou and first loss in program history with a 21 point lead and we’re saying we are proud of the team? Good god. Are we Baylor now? Gtfo with that shit. 

15 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:

This is where our program is. Being proud of blowing a 21 point lead to OU on the national stage and now losing for the 4th time in a row to OU. 

Don't go to the recruiting board. The sunshine pumping going on there right now would make TexAgs blush. I never thought I'd see moral victories being touted after a fourth straight loss to our most hated rival, but that's where we are now.