I have a Tarantula & have named it "Peaches".

ROFL BOX

Herb’s in my yard. Couple nights ago the wife went to call the cat in and she opened the door and there he was chillin on the door frame, hunting the fauna attracted to the porch light.  Herb wasn’t there in the morning. We rarely see Herb. I hope he’s out there in our yard controlling the tree roach population. 

why did you bother catching it?

Edited by Pato del Muerto
And by controlling, I mean eating them. Not organizing and leading them. That would be bad.

Tarantulas get a bad rap in the scary shows/ Halloween decorations.  They are not aggressive and they also eat the living hell outta other critters we do not like.

Let that sucker go, so it can do work...

Peaches was released after 2 days of captivity... dropped her on a Cedar stump approx. 100 feet or so away from the front door.  I then used my blacklight flashlight & went on a Scorp hunt around the outside of the house; got 2, a 3rd was in a hard to reach spot so I passed & found a 4th in the garage.  No scorp pics, got plenty in that thread.

On 10/10/2021 at 10:45 AM, Pato del Muerto said:

Herb’s in my yard. Couple nights ago the wife went to call the cat in and she opened the door and there he was chillin on the door frame, hunting the fauna attracted to the porch light.  Herb wasn’t there in the morning. We rarely see Herb. I hope he’s out there in our yard controlling the tree roach population. 

why did you bother catching it?

Should have gotten Peaches together with Herb. Peaches probably just needed to fuck the pain away.