Round Rock to Frank Irwin and Darrell K Royal stadiums? Drunk bus?!?

ATXbronco

I want to start attending some home night basketball and football games. 

But I want to be able to drink a litte at the games and not have to worry about driving home.

Are there any local party buses or routes to get to/from the games from Round Rock?
Last year I'd have considered Uber but Uber & Lyft have dramatically increased prices recently.

You can take the bus as far north as it goes and then lyft/uber from there. Picked up a couple recently that did this from ACL. They lived in RR but lyfted from the Domain. 

If you're against taking the bus then shut the fuck up and quit making dumbass threads because no, there aren't other options. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

42 minutes ago, ATXbronco said:

Thanks, *Erwin

I'm hoping we'll get a night Football game one of these days.

What was the E-Bus?  Before my time.

The drunk bus from 6th street back to riverside/farwest/west campus.  All you had to do was show student ID.  It got pretty rowdy on the ride back.

• Hook 'Em 1

8 hours ago, ATXbronco said:

Thanks, *Erwin

I'm hoping we'll get a night Football game one of these days.

What was the E-Bus?  Before my time.

Pretty much what Farting Monk said. It was a city bus that usually ran 9 pm to 2 am Thursday-Saturday. I believe it was free for all Austin college students. It appears to still be running. https://parking.utexas.edu/transportation/ebus

Probably the worst way to get to and from 6th Street. Cabs were much better back in the day. 

That said, the E-Bus pulling up after you ripped through all your cash was a godsend. 

I hear there's still people waiting for that but to OkSt:

I still like Wheeler although I haven't seen him in 10+ years.  He showed up a tailgate after a game that we happened by in '09 or '10 or so. 

Anybody know if he's still alive?  Or how he's doing?