I'm Getting Too Old For This Shit

Surly Bevo

https://www.cnn.com/2021/11/15/entertainment/mel-gibson-lethal-weapon-sequel/index.html

Mel Gibson has reportedly revealed that another "Lethal Weapon" movie is in the works.

According to The Sun, the actor shared during a recent Experience With... event in London that he will direct and star in "Lethal Weapon 5," 23 years after the last sequel in the franchise.

"The man who directed all the 'Lethal' films, Richard Donner, he was a big guy," the publication quoted Gibson as saying.

On 11/16/2021 at 11:12 AM, BHMCruiser said:

I was on a plane with Danny Glover one time. He was struggling with his carry-on and I gave him a hand with it and whispered "you're getting too old for this shit." He chuckled and said it was the only time that's ever been funny. He was very nice but I left him alone after that. 

That's awesome.

I've always been a huge fan of Danny Glover.  I know you can't truly judge an actor's true life character based on their performances, but he always seems like a guy who just exudes integrity, credibility, grace, and class.  Sam Elliot is another one of those guys for me.

Witness, Silverado, The Color Purple, Mandela, Lethal Weapon, Lonesome Dove, Grand Canyon (one of my favs), The Royal Tenenbaums, Saw.  Love the guy.

• Like 1

That's awesome.
I've always been a huge fan of Danny Glover.  I know you can't truly judge an actor's true life character based on their performances, but he always seems like a guy who just exudes integrity, credibility, grace, and class.  Sam Elliot is another one of those guys for me.
Witness, Silverado, The Color Purple, Mandela, Lethal Weapon, Lonesome Dove, Grand Canyon (one of my favs), The Royal Tenenbaums, Saw.  Love the guy.

Yea Danny’s a badass. Extremely underrated
  • Like 1