Murderville (Netflix)

Angry Gorilla

53 minutes ago, Texzilla58 said:

I liked all of them but got two months nurse into Ken Jeong and moved on. He’s just annoying as shit to me.

I'm not sure what that means, but I think I agree that Ken Jeong and Sharon Stone's were not that great.  He broke character too much, and she didn't really seem into it.   I thought the others were fantastic.

I'm not sure what that means, but I think I agree that Ken Jeong and Sharon Stone's were not that great.  He broke character too much, and she didn't really seem into it.   I thought the others were fantastic.

Fucking autocorrect. “Two minutes in…” is what I said.

I ranked em Kamala, Marshawn, Conan, Annie, Sharon, and way last Jeong.

34 minutes ago, Sleep off ugly said:

Autocorrect is fucking with Tex it seems.

I guess I’m an outlier cause I thought Ken Jeong was funny as hell.

It’s like watching one with jimmy fallon. It loses some fun when the actor is laughing his way through every scene instead of actually improvising and being a part of the scene. 

I think kumail and Conan were the best at interacting with the other actors and not just taking in the information and following the predetermined cues. 

• Hook 'Em 1

Ken Joeng is only funny when he has actual funny people write funny material for him to perform.  Left to his own devices, he is as unfunny as anyone I have ever seen on TV.  Well, at least among people trying to be funny.  I'd say 100% of people trying to be funny are funnier than KJ.  37% of people on TV trying not to be funny, are still funnier than KJ.  

Just now, Go Pokes said:

Ken Joeng is only funny when he has actual funny people write funny material for him to perform.  Left to his own devices, he is as unfunny as anyone I have ever seen on TV.  Well, at least among people trying to be funny.  I'd say 100% of people trying to be funny are funnier than KJ.  37% of people on TV trying not to be funny, are still funnier than KJ.  

Well doctors usually aren’t very funny. 

All truth. He must have pics of Fox execs being fucked by goats to keep getting these shorty game show things. A dick cancer diagnosis is funnier than Ken Jeong.

All truth. He must have pics of Fox execs being fucked by goats to keep getting these shitty game show things. A dick cancer diagnosis is funnier than Ken Jeong.