Dumbass Shit We See On Facebook

Vic Mackey

1 hour ago, Vic Mackey said:

Beyonce has at least made some good music going back to her Destiny Child days in the 90s. I don't really listen to her but I can respect some of it. Taylor Swift on the other hand, is trash and I can't get into that kind of music at all. Has no substance. Maybe because I am not her demographic she makes her music for. Both have fanbases who worship them and their every move. Both sold a boatload of records and make a shit ton of money. That right there props them up.

But no one I know that takes music seriously considers them a top musician. 

I have no idea about the Taylor Swift crowd.  Seems like a bunch of teeny boppers with parents in tow or nearby.

I can attest personally to the Beyonce crowd.  Stayed at the Memorial City Westin and their were a lot of folks going to the concert.  My jaw literally dropped on more than one occasion just walking into the lobby to check in.  Gorgeous. Women.  Damn. 

• Like 1
  • Drool 1

10 hours ago, FirstTimeCaller said:

I'd love for someone to explain it to me because I legit don't get it. Is there a song I'm missing? Or some path of what she inspired from other artists like Elvis did with rock and roll?

Elvis was a hero to most but he never meant shit to me,

You seet straight up racist that sucker was, simple and plain... Mother fuck him and John Wayne. 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, nnm said:

CR is that way —->

Fair point, but you gotta admit the first pic is really fucking funny.  It's like fat Pierce Brosnan on "The Son" about to say something degrading to his gay offspring about oil and ranching in that strained bullshit accent.  That was  a great show, gone too soon IMHO.  

• Like 1