Dumbass Shit We See On Facebook

Vic Mackey

9 hours ago, Vic Mackey said:

...cd2d84a54084e5c2ddaa7791ecf508dc.jpg

While it's funny to us, you have no idea how disturbing and unsettling to generations of organized Catholic faith shit like this is to middle-American white Catholics who have to find out in real time that Jesus was Jewish, was absolutely not White, and many early popes were not just Syrian (at St. Peter's wishes)....but truly "camel people."  Their faith was invented by dark people in a place called Judah which, I assure you, was less white than Boise.  

59 minutes ago, Lobo said:

While it's funny to us, you have no idea how disturbing and unsettling to generations of organized Catholic faith shit like this is to middle-American white Catholics who have to find out in real time that Jesus was Jewish, was absolutely not White, and many early popes were not just Syrian (at St. Peter's wishes)....but truly "camel people."  Their faith was invented by dark people in a place called Judah which, I assure you, was less white than Boise.  

Bullshit.... I saw King of Kings in 1961, and Jeffrey Hunter was definitely a blue eyed white dude.

2 hours ago, Lobo said:

I grew up Catholic and this is true. All my childhood, I was led to believe Jesus was some long hair, white Dave Grohl looking dude. I never stopped to think that wait, why is he white when all of this takes place in the Middle East and he was Jewish. Everyone was portrayed as white lol.

9 hours ago, Vic Mackey said:

I grew up Catholic and this is true. All my childhood, I was led to believe Jesus was some long hair, white Dave Grohl looking dude. I never stopped to think that wait, why is he white when all of this takes place in the Middle East and he was Jewish. Everyone was portrayed as white lol.

Yep. Every image in all our parochial propagan... uh, textbooks portrayed Jesus as a WASPy lookin’ dude who might have gone to Westlake or Yale.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, After irth said:

Hoping he goes away, huh?  Not bloody likely. 
And ...have I missed the prostitutes that are worthy of being worshipped?  Are we keeping them in a particular spot or something...?

Seriously, if there are any unsolved murders in Central Texas or Dallas that involve prostitutes, he's instantly a "person of interest."