Dumbass Shit We See On Facebook

Vic Mackey

3 hours ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

No idea what is being claimed to have gone down..."set check"?  Is that some kind of cut down?

Ah c'mon haven't you seen any ghetto or Barrio movies?  He's saying "what gang are claiming to be a part of mister?"  If the guy claims to be a part of a rival gang then the gentleman asking the question will be forced to respond negatively.

• Like 2

My best friend's cousin committed suicide last summer. And now his mom is sharing memories under his Facebook account. Sorry but that is fucking weird and should not happen. Caught me off guard the first time I saw it and now it's happening more. Share memories of your son under your own account, not your deceased son's.

1 hour ago, Vic Mackey said:

My best friend's cousin committed suicide last summer. And now his mom is sharing memories under his Facebook account. Sorry but that is fucking weird and should not happen. Caught me off guard the first time I saw it and now it's happening more. Share memories of your son under your own account, not your deceased son's.

Just post this gif and she'll get the hint...

giphy.gif

22 hours ago, Vic Mackey said:

Do you mean July 2018?  If so, your best friend's cousin might be my ex brother-in-law.