Dumbass Shit We See On Facebook

Vic Mackey

Fake poor. She's eating out of a real bowl, not a paper bowl.
Oh she's been shitty with money her whole life. 61 years old. Filed for bankruptcy. Still gaming the system in Minnesota. My grandparents gave her six figs easily over the years (much to my dad's consternation). They're now deceased & she's pissed away the last of a nice inheritance with nothing to show for it.
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, GhostOfTomJoad said:
4 hours ago, Vic Mackey said:
Fake poor. She's eating out of a real bowl, not a paper bowl.

Oh she's been shitty with money her whole life. 61 years old. Filed for bankruptcy. Still gaming the system in Minnesota. My grandparents gave her six figs easily over the years (much to my dad's consternation). They're now deceased & she's pissed away the last of a nice inheritance with nothing to show for it.

Oh I was just bullshitting haha. But she sounds pretty shitty to just shit away money from family meant to help her. 

Isn't it amazing how some people have that ability? Tens, or hundreds of thousands of dollars...and zero assets. I know a few.

6 hours ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

What does the ‘W’ stand for?  I’m fairly confident I have the ‘Y’ figured out (Young / Yung) and know for sure I have the ‘N’ decoded - don’t need to go there.  But I’m drawing a blank on the ‘W’.

Not sure but this is one of the ones who died

Screen-Shot-2018-10-26-at-12.30.34-PM-37

And one of their videos

23 minutes ago, rage-a-holic said:

Wow, she managed to lose slightly more than 1/2 a pound a week...for 61 weeks straight. Such dedication and self control.

She could have skipped the gym and lost 20 pounds in a month by cutting out tortillas and beer.

She's hispanic so this is not realistic. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, rage-a-holic said:

Wow, she managed to lose slightly more than 1/2 a pound a week...for 61 weeks straight. Such dedication and self control.

She could have skipped the gym and lost 20 pounds in a month by cutting out tortillas and beer.

Probably a better chance of keeping it off by losing it slow like that.  I took off 30 lbs over the course of a year and have kept it off for three years now.  In the past when I would drop 20 lbs in a month it would come right back a few months later.

19 hours ago, SurlyBDR said:

FB-IMG-1540767450635.jpg

I get the battery and the money laundering.  What's the salt in there for?  Like, 'cause certain obese demographics don't need salt on their food and he killed a bunch of people or what?