Texas @ South Carolina Series Thread

Horny Bull

3 minutes ago, Dennis Taylor said:

Homer announcer: Hodos triple off tip of wall should have been a routine out

Also Homer announcer: Gamecock sac fly to the track would have been out of here normally 

Steve Brule GIF by MOODMAN

They've mentioned this about 6 times....all Texas flies should've been outs....all SECSEC flies that were outs should've been home runs or hits.  SECSEC

• Hook 'Em 1

4 minutes ago, chase25 said:

These are the games where you find out who you are. Lost 2 of your last 3, 40 degrees outside, 20 mph wind, 200 people in the stands. Just win. This team is also going to have to learn how to motivate itself because they are going to get everyone’s best shot and Pierce isn’t the type to give an ass chewing speech.

Lots more than 200 people here

2 minutes ago, Dahobbs said:

For whatever reason it seems like this team's mentality changed with the UCLA game. It's almost like we decided that game was a tuneup game and that has flowed into our next 3 games. Everything is just less crisp than it was before (except Faltine at SS, dude is just smooth). 

Agreed. Definitely feels like most everyone is pressing and/or a bit down at the moment. I wonder if they all found out/knew that once Witt got scratched in Houston that he was done for and that’s kind of festered a bit. Either way they have to push through the struggles and get back some confidence. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, hookemATL said:

Agreed. Definitely feels like most everyone is pressing and/or a bit down at the moment. I wonder if they all found out/knew that once Witt got scratched in Houston that he was done for and that’s kind of festered a bit. Either way they have to push through the struggles and get back some confidence. 

Winning this series and kicking the fuck out of Charleston, citadel and incarnate word SHOULD get this teams confidence flowin again. Especially after we sweep tech in Lubbock 

2 minutes ago, Fletch said:

Winning this series and kicking the fuck out of Charleston, citadel and incarnate word SHOULD get this teams confidence flowin again. Especially after we sweep tech in Lubbock 

We just needed me to talk some shit so Trey would be motivated to rub that in my face. You’re all welcome. 

Edited by hookemATL

1 minute ago, OU Sucks said:

Yeah, but that would've been an out on a normal day, because the wind is blowing out during Texas at bats and blowing in during Souf Carolina's at bats.

A two run handicap has been added to the Cocks to help ensure competitive balance. 

Just now, D3zii said:

😂😂😂😂 weird flex but I’ll allow it 

I kinda like having a chirpy team. Everyone already hates our guts. Every single athlete and coach could spend their spare time hanging out with kids with cancer and volunteer at animal shelters and shit and we’d still be the evil empire. Tell em to shove it up their ass every now and then 

• Hook 'Em 3

Just now, totallynotabuttpirate said:

LMAO at them leaving this guy out there. Gonna need a new arm before the end of the inning. 

...........and they pulled him 30 pitches too late. 

110 pitches and 7 runs given up. Nice outing, fucko