Texas @ South Carolina Series Thread

Horny Bull

1 minute ago, chase25 said:

Need Pete to bear down today, he’s just a little off. Type of day where you need your Ace to go out and battle and get the team back on track on a cold, lifeless, miserable day in Columbia

Yeah, but even struggling, he is still pounding the zone pretty well. 

21 minutes ago, chase25 said:

Yeah Messinger is so bad at this point just give the DH ABs to Kash or Powell. Skyler is a mediocre SR transfer from Kansas, time to see if someone else can get better

Yeah this is what I was worried about with “plugging him in” this is Texas. But yeah. Kash, Powell, fucking O’Dowd. Just not Messinger. Idk maybe he needs to get laid or something but Messinger has been….not great recently 

1 minute ago, Fletch said:

Yeah this is what I was worried about with “plugging him in” this is Texas. But yeah. Kash, Powell, fucking O’Dowd. Just not Messinger. Idk maybe he needs to get laid or something but Messinger has been….not great recently 

O’Dowd looked like shit in his start vs TXst.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, ztejas said:

If you have cable you can log in on the ESPN APP and watch all of the SEC+ streams.

Unfortunately I have both cable and espn+ and all I get is “you are not authorized…”.  

I’m good with the radio feed though.  

2 minutes ago, hobbes2702 said:

Daly is very quickly working himself out of the lineup. He’s great defensively so I hate to take him out but he is a black hole on offense.

Daly isn’t coming out of the lineup. He hit .316 last year and .356 in conference play. He is one of those guys that has to get it going because there is no backup as he was expected to be one of the best bats coming back if not the best

• Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, hobbes2702 said:

O’Dowd looked like shit in his start vs TXst.

That was the only game this year I wasn’t able to watch. That’s a fucking shame. Though it’s only 4 at bats so I mean….

Seen an ocean of freshman come in and hit like .180 OOC only to settle in and hit .295 or whatever come conference play 

Hey! Thanks Messinger. That was nice 

2 minutes ago, SDG said:

Unfortunately I have both cable and espn+ and all I get is “you are not authorized…”.  

Go to Texassports.com.  Then go to “Sports” and select baseball.  Then select “schedule”.  Scroll down the schedule to SC game today.  Then click on the link to right that says “WATCH”.  That will take you to ESPN menu and scroll until you find this game.  

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, ztejas said:

Silas laying down some Sharia law on these thieves.

1 minute ago, Dahobbs said:

Lol at trying to steal on Silas.

Just now, Cousin Strawberry said:

Why do people still try and run on Ardoin?

Seriously. Pretty sure he could throw out Ricky Henderson at this point 

8 minutes ago, SDG said:

Or log out of ur cable provider and log back in. I have to do that from time to time. 

5 minutes ago, Fletch said:

That was the only game this year I wasn’t able to watch. That’s a fucking shame. Though it’s only 4 at bats so I mean….

Seen an ocean of freshman come in and hit like .180 OOC only to settle in and hit .295 or whatever come conference play 

Hey! Thanks Messinger. That was nice 

Yea it’s super small sample size but his at bats were rough 

• Hook 'Em 1