Tottenham 2018-19: The New Stadium

Captain Ron

Holy shit.  Holy shit.  HOLY SHIT!!!!!!

I don't post much on this thread, but I've been a Spurs fan since my earliest memories, when I lived in London as a 2-year old in 1983 until 1991.  I can't believe what I just saw.

Sorry, Gary Lineker - you just lost your spot as my all-time favorite Tottenham player.  

Edited by Planet Houston
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Captain Ron said:

Oh damn. Yeah that still happened. 

So when that goal went in, I jumped just like Lucas Moura. Coming down I twisted my knee something fierce. I regret nothing. 

That might be what happened to Jan. Reports coming out of the Netherlands said he was on crutches and had a boot on.  3 weeks to heal. 

I was at the SA THFC watching sitting at the bar and when the goal went in we all just started jumping up and down and my glasses went flying off my face.  Took several minutes for me to realize they were gone found them under a chair and a lens popped out and was about 10 feet away.  Could care less.

Making the final and securing top 4 has got to really change our transfer outlook.  I'd imagine a lot of players would like to come play for Spurs now. Or is Levy going to say to himself.  "well we did all this with no transfers, why start now?"

1 hour ago, midtown said:

Making the final and securing top 4 has got to really change our transfer outlook.  I'd imagine a lot of players would like to come play for Spurs now. Or is Levy going to say to himself.  "well we did all this with no transfers, why start now?"

We had a fee agreed with Ajax for De Jong, but he decided to stay at Ajax for another year. We went for Ndombele but Lyon decided to wait another year to sell because they correctly guessed he’d have another good year and his price would go up much more. We went after Grealish and probably lowballed then with several bids. I doubt we don’t buy several players this summer.