Texas Track and Field

Machinator

if past performance is any indication, kyle and leo will be close to even after javelin...kyle is going to crush him there.  will come down to the 1500m race.

also of note, the tennessee decathlon athlete has stepped shit up big time to probably grab them some serious points here.  keeps them in the convo for a while.

Edited by sidis

3 minutes ago, sidis said:

if past performance is any indication, kyle and leo will be close to even after javelin...kyle is going to crush him there.  will come down to the 1500m race.

PV still going, both struggling to clear 16 -1 1/4 currently

3 minutes ago, crum said:

Owens Delerme from Arkansas is probably the best positioned to win the Dec as of current

i'm just following scoring and don't have tv.  has he pv'd yet?  looks like he has the second highest jump coming in behind georgia's guy.  looks like he is strong in javelin and 1500.

1 minute ago, sidis said:

i'm just following scoring and don't have tv.  has he pv'd yet?  looks like he has the second highest jump coming in behind georgia's guy.  looks like he is strong in javelin and 1500.

no, hes in the second group. Garland (Georgia) and Leo both have one attempt left on this height. nobody in this wave has cleared it yet

5 minutes ago, Iguana said:

The best I can tell Garland has about a 6 sec best time advantage over Leo.

yep about 5 seconds based on their last meets,  who knows Leo is pumping out PRs and Garland hasnt been as dominant as we've seen before. Even then, is a 6 second difference going to cover 33 points? truly no idea

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, crum said:

yep about 5 seconds based on their last meets,  who knows Leo is pumping out PRs and Garland hasnt been as dominant as we've seen before. Even then, is a 6 second difference going to cover 33 points? truly no idea

Again, best I can tell is that is about 30 points.  Yikes!

We need one more personal best Leo.  Or just beat him head to head.

Just now, Iguana said:

Again, best I can tell is that is about 30 points.  Yikes!

We need one more personal best Leo.  Or just beat him head to head.

dang should be a nailbiter! whats winning without a little drama

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, Pancho said:

Are they reviewing the 200?  Gbai of Howard is highlighted.  If they are reviewing her and that’s a DQ, it looks like Adeleke would get in and that would be 2 in the finals for the 200 as well. 

Flannel and Davis both made the 200m final.