Texas Track and Field

Machinator

Just now, Rickylovesweed said:

Brutal. Texas is going to finish with 1 national championship and 3 runner-up finishes. 

Floreal is going to win a few more championships with the recruiting he's putting together. 

Get a psychologist on staff bc both absolutely gagged away titles. Women were heavy fucking favorites. 

1 minute ago, Js1 said:

Get a psychologist on staff bc both absolutely gagged away titles. Women were heavy fucking favorites. 

The women definitely gagged away the championship but the men's championship was a coin flip. 

The women just needed points in the hept and high jump for the win. 

4 minutes ago, Rickylovesweed said:

The women definitely gagged away the championship but the men's championship was a coin flip. 

The women just needed points in the hept and high jump for the win. 

As far as the women go, I wouldn’t say they wet the bed. . . It was one or two events that hurt us. . I think we did just about wat we were supposed to in everything else 

The better team won on the men's side. Texas doesn't have anywhere near the top end sprinters that Florida has on the men's side. A championship was in reach  but I'm not upset over that one because Florida had the better team. 

The women's side was a choke. Needed a high finish from one of the high jumpers or hept and they are likely the national champions. That was doable from both Gittens and Blazevicka.