Cowboys vs Bucs: Week 1 SNF

Vic Mackey

3 hours ago, GhostOfTomJoad said:

A couple of diehard Cowboys' fans at my pub saved up their money for a bucket list trip to see the game next week against Cincy. As in spending over 2 grand for 2 seats, and maybe half as much on new fan merchandise. I can't imagine how shitty they're feeling about that decision now.

giphy.gif

• Hook 'Em 1

4 hours ago, GhostOfTomJoad said:

A couple of diehard Cowboys' fans at my pub saved up their money for a bucket list trip to see the game next week against Cincy. As in spending over 2 grand for 2 seats, and maybe half as much on new fan merchandise. I can't imagine how shitty they're feeling about that decision now.

Does anyone have the FWST article about how in the world do fans afford tix? Would like to read it.  It's a crazy phenomenon.  I haven't been to a Cowboys game in probably 7 years when I watched a game for free from a corporate suite for a noon game (so only 1/3 of the trash you are sifting through at the tailgates were blackout drunk before kick) which is probably only way I would go back.   A couple of years before that I had decent LL 10 YL (but non club) seats and it was just a disgusting shit show.  Seemed like most in attendance are like the 2 buddy's you mentioned.   Maxing out their credit cards to go to 1 game and so drunk they barely know where they are at.  Can't imagine taking a kid.  I looked at prices out of curiosity yesterday before the game and it was amazing.  Granted the Brady factor but well over 1K/per for anything lower level.  Most $2k-3K.  Imagine wasting that kind of money so see that shitty team play in that shitty stadium.

• Hook 'Em 1