Cowboys vs Bucs: Week 1 SNF

Vic Mackey

Dak has no playmakers. None. Not impressed with CeeDee as a #1. Letting Amari go for a 5th was insane, and not replacing him with a stud veteran receiver was even dumber. 

However, Dak looks AWFUL. Inaccurate, awful decisions. He is a major problem in this game. 

Just now, Porterhouse said:

Dak has no playmakers. None. Not impressed with CeeDee as a #1. Letting Amari go for a 5th was insane, and not replacing him with a stud veteran receiver was even dumber. 

However, Dak looks AWFUL. Inaccurate, awful decisions. He is a major problem in this game. 

All of this is 100% accurate and can’t be argued in any way 

4 minutes ago, Horn80 said:

For some stupid reason, I thought last season would carry over and didn’t expect this level of incompetence.  

Players matter. I’m not sure why anyone expected carryover. 

Offense is as bad as feared.  The OL struggles at pass blocking, we have few outside weapons who can win routes, and Dak has been really poor tonight, even in the rare times he's been given a clean pocket.  The weird thing is we're running the ball fine, but because of all the penalties, we're constantly behind the sticks and I don't think we have a play beyond 20 yards.  If we do, it's barely more and has to be 1-2.  

When you get rid of 40% of your starting OL, another gets hurt, so 60% is gone and you're missing almost 2000 yards in receiving from the year before, with no real replacements, who would have thunk you'd struggle against a top caliber defense?

Shocking.

3 minutes ago, A’Dam Psycho said:

That’s not on Dak, No reason for the WR to be running towards the sideline. He should of sat right there in the open field

?  Totally on Dak. As is every bad throw he’s made tonight. 

20 mil.....
image.png.507447ae8ce1cf058f33ca47eb4cc3a7.png
Did you see any of the game? Cooper was open a lot and his scrub QB didn't hit him. He also allows others to get much better looks.

There's absolutely no justifying that trade.

If you don't think Cooper is worth the money, then have a backup plan. Minnesota did when Diggs left. They got Jefferson.

This is now the 2nd time we have let our best WR leave and we have zero backup plan..

Ceedee is a #2 guy at best. If he's your#1, then you will be hindered. I don't think people realize how much Cooper opened up the field for the rest.
  • Hook 'Em 2

1 minute ago, A’Dam Psycho said:

Dak was clearly expecting him to stay there. Zero reason to run to the sideline. Absolutely none

Most throws tonight have been off target tonight, so I can’t say that. Looks like another bad Dak throw. 

1 minute ago, A’Dam Psycho said:

Dak was clearly expecting him to stay there. Zero reason to run to the sideline. Absolutely none

Not true. You sit down if you're in a hole in the defense between two defenders. If the path to the sideline is vacated you keep going to get the ball in stride and turn unfield instead of allowing the defense to catch up from inside out. That was just a horrible throw

Just now, Hermanator said:

Not true. You sit down if you're in a hole in the defense between two defenders. If the path to the sideline is vacated you keep going to get the ball in stride and turn unfield instead of allowing the defense to catch up from inside out. That was just a horrible throw

Yeah he was moving with his QB toward the sideline.  It wasn't like finding a spot in middle of zone coverage

3 minutes ago, Hermanator said:

Yeah Cooper is checked out on his career and has been since last year at least. His absence isn't the difference between game 1 last year and this. This line sucks, Gallup is out, and Dak looks completely lost. 

Everything about this post is as dumb as your Sark has pressure on him for letting Casey Thompson walk posts. You and your dumbass user name need to fuck right off. 

I’m officially done with this franchise. I’m tired of cheering for the Detroit Lions south. I’ve been a fan for as long as I can remember. The first season I really remember was them losing to the Steelers in the first SB. I grew up watching the Tom Landry a show every Sunday morning. And of course, I lived the Jimmy years. But I am officially done having any kind of vested interest in cheering for a JJ led team. Fuck the Cowboys and fuck Jerry Jones. I will cheer for every team that plays against you for the rest of my life!

• Hook 'Em 1