Cowboys vs Bucs: Week 1 SNF

Vic Mackey

2 minutes ago, Hate said:

I’m officially done with this franchise. I’m tired of cheering for the Detroit Lions south. I’ve been a fan for as long as I can remember. The first season I really remember was them losing to the Steelers in the first SB. I grew up watching the Tom Landry a show every Sunday morning. And of course, I lived the Jimmy years. But I am officially done having any kind of vested interest in cheering for a JJ led team. Fuck the Cowboys and fuck Jerry Jones. I will cheer for every team that plays against you for the rest of my life!

Username  ✔

Just now, Patrick Bateman said:

Welp, Dak may have broke his hand, so....... this will be fun.  At least, we can develop our young draft pick at QB.  Wait..... we don't have that?

Awesome.  Maybe we can watch one of these spares.  Have to hope Dak's hand is just a dislocation or sprain.

They weren’t winning anything with CD “the invisible man” Lamb as their number 1 WR, Unknown Player as their #2 WR, and the human turnstiles at LT and RT. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Hermanator said:

Only dudes on offense earning their pay today are Schultz and Pollard. Pollard because he makes jack shit

Zeke and Parsons were the only players that came to play. 

3 minutes ago, Billy Pilgrim said:

Who was that jack off? Anyone at this level should’ve caught that pass

He's a fucking bum that Jerry has convinced himself is actually a diamond in the rough. Which describes about 3/4 of this roster.

Edited by tokamak
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Patrick Bateman said:

Welp, Dak may have broke his hand, so....... this will be fun.  At least, we can develop our young draft pick at QB.  Wait..... we don't have that?

Awesome.  Maybe we can watch one of these spares.  Have to hope Dak's hand is just a dislocation or sprain.

It doesn’t matter if it’s Dak or Rush. Dak isn’t good enough to win with this roster. I’m sure adjustments, and receivers/lineman added will help. But this is a below .500 team and far below it. 

Cooper isn’t the problem. It’s Jerry Jones. He is the problem. It really is that simple. Until JJ is 6 feet under and his family is forced to sell the team, this franchise will always suck. It’s as simple as that. Anyone that goes to a game or puts money directly into JJ’s pocket is complicit in this suckage.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, perfectchaos007 said:

Will Grier should have been tabbed as the backup QB based on preseason imo, but I guess our talent evaluators saw differently

Who cares..... he sucks too.  Maybe in time he can be a decent backup but that's not this year.  Ultimately, how he breaks down tape and give good reps to the defense in practice is going to dictate his career.  If Dak is out a long time 8 week, say.  Let's just lose...... Don't fucking trade for Nick Foles or Jimmy G or one of those guys for a team that doesn't have "it".

3 minutes ago, Hate said:

Cooper isn’t the problem. It’s Jerry Jones. He is the problem. It really is that simple. Until JJ is 6 feet under and his family is forced to sell the team, this franchise will always suck. It’s as simple as that. Anyone that goes to a game or puts money directly into JJ’s pocket is complicit in this suckage.

Who can let Al Qaeda know the next time and location of the Jones family Yacht trip?

1 minute ago, Patrick Bateman said:

Who cares..... he sucks too.  Maybe in time he can be a decent backup but that's not this year.  Ultimately, how he breaks down tape and give good reps to the defense in practice is going to dictate his career.  If Dak is out a long time 8 week, say.  Let's just lose...... Don't fucking trade for Nick Foles or Jimmy G or one of those guys for a team that doesn't have "it".

Let’s just rank but make it look like we are trying. Hide Parsons and Diggs helmets every game. So they won’t blow their talent this year.

I’m not even upset. I’m completely apathetic to the cowboys at this point. They suck. The team sucks. Management sucks. HC sucks. And most of all Jerry sucks. 

the team needs to build from the OL out. You don’t need zeke, what you need is a OL that anybody can run behind. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Billy Pilgrim said:

I think Dak is overrated and overpaid. But I do think a lot of the starting QB’s have looked like shit this week because none of them play in the preseason. Dak needs as much work as he can get

TBH I'm kind of cooling on Dak but let's be honest about his supporting cast right now. They have exactly 1 healthy NFL-caliber WR. The OL is shit. There's 1 pass catching TE who's fine but not exactly terrifying anybody.