Tickets to phone wallet problems

blacklab

Not sure if it's just me being an idiot (probable) or my phone, but I am unable to download my tickets from the UT app to my wallet. If I do the download all tickets at once I get a pkpasses file that I can't do anything with other than send to others. If I click on the add to wallet I get a quick flash of a screen but nothing shows in the wallet. I updated my phone ios to the version 15.7 and it didn't change anything. I was able to download them the previous games from the app without issue.

I ended up finding the email from UT yesterday reminding me to get my tickets, clicked on the link in the email and was able to sign in and download one ticket at a time. 

Mainly posting this as a psa before you head down to the stadium. I would make sure you have them before you head down. Brat's insistence on paper tickets doesn't seem so bad now.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Rage+1 1

Happened to me when I was walking up to the gates for the Bama game. Luckily we were going in about a hour early, but still missed the first two drives while waiting in line at Ticket Resolution office.  Happened to about 500 other people in line behind us as well. 

Next year request hard copy paper printed tickets ($35 extra charge) when you order your season tickets early in the year like us incompetent olds do.

Go to the Bellmont ticket office window between 10 & 2 the week before the first game, pay the extra fee, and the young lady prints them all out and you have them in your hands.

Had to go last week to have my four OU tickets printed out for $20 more.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

it's outrageous that you have to PAY to solve THEIR problem

the process and systems are clearly not ready for primetime

whatever the cost to print paper for everyone who wants it should be billed to apple

or build a system and workflow like American Airlines that sends a QR code to you by email that you take a screenshot of with your cell, or like Southwest who send the QR code to you by text; if you sell the tickets, new QR codes are issued to the purchasing email address, and your QR codes die.

the intermediary step of apple pay and apple wallet is a rube goldberg device that exists because?

where's the value add if you have to take a pic of your tickets on your phone anyway?

ecommerce on cellphone apps is a giant security breach 7x24

is apple the only solution offered?

what if i don't have an iPhone?

ive had the same issue for baseball tickets the last 2 years.   

I gave up keeping the shit in the wallet long ago and before each weekend I would screenshot the  3 days ticket QR codes at home  where it seems to work most of the time.  Once screenshot, I  save them in a ticket file and use the screenshots to get scanned and go in.